Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: just woundering

just woundering

i was just woundering if wartunes is going to come out with lvl 65 PvP gear?
    i hope they do cause i give up on tring to get lvl 60 legs

Banned symedia is just another poster. For now....
    nope ... c`mon 60 legendary is easy now.

60 gear is much easier to get now since yo ucan get a lot of loids/legs per run. Then you can do 50 summons per day. It's far worth getting pve gear and if you can't seem to get 60 gear as fast as you want. Then go for 50 set its better than 55 set and 60 set normal. However, i still think with the changes it's easier to save your keys and just farm moon/moon nm and DT NM summons.

for me it is
    in my server no one likes to help me

Your server needs to be shutdown then. If players are self centered, then no one will succeed. You need to help abit, and you need to be helped abit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmxdemon View Post
    for me it is
    in my server no one likes to help me

Well before it was because 3x runs, no one wants to do 3x MPs with 20 strangers a day. Most case with only 1 run atm, ppl won't help you because you are either under stats or notorious for not trying to learn skills and timing, or simply because you once treat them wrong (misunderstood) somehow.

Priest of Pontifications h4d3s is just another poster. For now.... h4d3s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0xykotton View Post
    60 gear is much easier to get now since yo ucan get a lot of loids/legs per run. Then you can do 50 summons per day. It's far worth getting pve gear and if you can't seem to get 60 gear as fast as you want. Then go for 50 set its better than 55 set and 60 set normal. However, i still think with the changes it's easier to save your keys and just farm moon/moon nm and DT NM summons.
    with old system u could get more per day than new system.. (new system is easier)

Quote Originally Posted by laba-laba View Post
    Well before it was because 3x runs, no one wants to do 3x MPs with 20 strangers a day. Most case with only 1 run atm, ppl won't help you because you are either under stats or notorious for not trying to learn skills and timing, or simply because you once treat them wrong (misunderstood) somehow.
    strange math
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Quote Originally Posted by h4d3s View Post
    strange math
    lol no maths, just replying to napholeon. ppl are generally nice and willing to help when they treat the game as a game with their spare time than daily job.

Priest of Pontifications h4d3s is just another poster. For now.... h4d3s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laba-laba View Post
    lol no maths, just replying to napholeon. ppl are generally nice and willing to help when they treat the game as a game with their spare time than daily job.
    well was just refering to the 3mps with 20 ppl.

3mps x 4 = 12 different ppl
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Knight of Knowledge GingerTheHutt has a few fans. GingerTheHutt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by h4d3s View Post
    well was just refering to the 3mps with 20 ppl.

3mps x 4 = 12 different ppl
    your maths is out too...

presumably you count as 1 person on the MPD... so that's 3 MPD's, with 3 other people = 9 different peeps a day...

| GingerDaHutt | R2 S5 Roaring Wetlands | VaeVictis | Mage | Level 68 | BR: 120k+ | Lord Divine |
    | [Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling) | Wartune Slow Levellers | Anti Spawn Camping Club |
    | My in-game picture albums |

Quote Originally Posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast