just woundering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just woundering

i was just woundering if wartunes is going to come out with lvl 65 PvP gear?
    i hope they do cause i give up on tring to get lvl 60 legs

nope ... c`mon 60 legendary is easy now.

Comment

60 gear is much easier to get now since yo ucan get a lot of loids/legs per run. Then you can do 50 summons per day. It's far worth getting pve gear and if you can't seem to get 60 gear as fast as you want. Then go for 50 set its better than 55 set and 60 set normal. However, i still think with the changes it's easier to save your keys and just farm moon/moon nm and DT NM summons.

Comment

for me it is
        in my server no one likes to help me

Comment

Your server needs to be shutdown then. If players are self centered, then no one will succeed. You need to help abit, and you need to be helped abit.
          Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
          for me it is

Comment

Well before it was because 3x runs, no one wants to do 3x MPs with 20 strangers a day. Most case with only 1 run atm, ppl won't help you because you are either under stats or notorious for not trying to learn skills and timing, or simply because you once treat them wrong (misunderstood) somehow.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              60 gear is much easier to get now since yo ucan get a lot of loids/legs per run. Then you can do 50 summons per day. It's far worth getting pve gear and if you can't seem to get 60 gear as fast as you want. Then go for 50 set its better than 55 set and 60 set normal. However, i still think with the changes it's easier to save your keys and just farm moon/moon nm and DT NM summons.
              with old system u could get more per day than new system.. (new system is easier)

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              Well before it was because 3x runs, no one wants to do 3x MPs with 20 strangers a day. Most case with only 1 run atm, ppl won't help you because you are either under stats or notorious for not trying to learn skills and timing, or simply because you once treat them wrong (misunderstood) somehow.
              strange math
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                strange math
                lol no maths, just replying to napholeon. ppl are generally nice and willing to help when they treat the game as a game with their spare time than daily job.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  lol no maths, just replying to napholeon. ppl are generally nice and willing to help when they treat the game as a game with their spare time than daily job.
                  well was just refering to the 3mps with 20 ppl.

3mps x 4 = 12 different ppl
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

well was just refering to the 3mps with 20 ppl.

3mps x 4 = 12 different ppl
                    your maths is out too...

presumably you count as 1 person on the MPD... so that's 3 MPD's, with 3 other people = 9 different peeps a day...

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      your maths is out too...

presumably you count as 1 person on the MPD... so that's 3 MPD's, with 3 other people = 9 different peeps a day...

wahahahahahaha LMFAO.. got burned real hard ^_^
                      • S69 - Corftey ravine
                      • H4D3S
                      • lvl 76 archer
                      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
                        for me it is
                        Have you even thought that the problem is in you, not everyone else?
                        On my guild there was a player who always ask for help, but never helps others in return or even contributing in guild activities (afk in divine altar and GB). The guild then started to ignored him because of it.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          Have you even thought that the problem is in you, not everyone else?
                          On my guild there was a player who always ask for help, but never helps others in return or even contributing in guild activities (afk in divine altar and GB). The guild then started to ignored him because of it.
                          It a mystery, i never help people on my server. But they help me after all anyway.
                          im just lazy ;p

Comment

wahahahahahaha LMFAO.. got burned real hard ^_^
                            not that hard... I doubt my 16k MATK burned you too bad...
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                              It a mystery, i never help people on my server. But they help me after all anyway.
                              im just lazy ;p
                              I forgot to mention that the guy also has bad attitude towards others. Judging from your posts, i don't think that you are that kind of person.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X