Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough outline to the new Fruit System

Ok so this is just a rough out line and Guide to the new Fruit system (if any of this is wrong or if i have forgotten to add something please Private Message me and I will Chance/Add)

Ok so as you have all seen there is a new icon at the bottom left hand side of the screen (yes another item to cover up our emotion icons WoooHooo)

if you click on the icon it will open up a screen showing 5 different trees

Now you can click these trees 10 times a day ONLY using your gold, if you wish to use your Crystals for it as well it is an added 50 more tries (i think)

Each click will give you an item but also has a chance of unlocking the next tree (as you can see above I have unlocked the 2nd tree) you can also pay 90 Crystals right now if you wish to unlock the 4th tree. Also when you click on the 2nd tree it will close again and reopen randomly by clicking on the 1st tree, please remember that when clicking to open up the next tree.

The items, from what i have seen these trees drops are the Fruits needed for the formulas and Ancient Tree Essence

From what I can work out the Ancient Tree Essence has no use apart from recuperating some of the silver spent in clicking on the trees. As these can be sold at the NPCs in Star Glade, Tree of Life for 15 silver each.

Each tree level has a chance to drop a certain level of fruit (if you are lucky)

Tree of Energy gives you and

Tree of War gives you , and

Tree of Life gives you , , and

Tree of Ancients gives you , , and

Tree of Eternal gives you , , and (This tree does not drop green fruit)

Also if you have done your dungeons you would of noticed that new items are now being dropped called Formula scrolls, these are scrolls i picked up in Psycho

now going by the information that my Guild Mates have provided me with, It would appear that each dungeons drops a set Scroll

SR, BC and Vault Drop Level 1 Scrolls
    KD + Psycho = Level 2 Scrolls
    Exe = Level 3 Scrolls
    Purg = Level 4 Scrolls with Nightmare having a chance of dropping Level 5 scrolls
    EBS = Level 5 Scrolls

If you place your cursor over these scrolls your will see that if has a list of items required for making these formulas. Lets take the Level 2 Sacred Fruit of Chaos Formula

as you can see you need a Level 2 Fruit of Chaos (which you obtained by clicking on the trees), Demon Rosesx10 (Ill will give a list of areas that drop the items needed) and 1 magic bottle (this is the Blue Bottle). Once you have all the items needed you double click on the Scroll to create the formula.

Here is a list on what you will need for the other 4 formulas

Level 1 Formulas = Level 1 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a purification bottle (Green Bottle)

Level 2 Formulas = Described Above

Level 3 Formulas = Level 3 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottle)

Level 4 Formulas = Level 4 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottle)

Level 5 Formulas = Level 5 Fruit, 10x of the item listed (See further down for the list of items and where to find them), and a Holy Bottle (Orange Bottle)

(S14)Squintina has kindly done a Formula thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Creation-Guide This is the link

And ShadowGamma has kindly posted below a table showing what formula brings up what stats but I will also add the table in here as well

Now me and my friend Numberz on my server for the past 2 hours have been AFKing in different areas of the map to give you guys a list of what area and level drops what item and this is what we have worked out between us

Areas level 30-59 (Twilight caverns, All of the Auora Point areas which is Tundara Lycanmarsh, Aquatic Crypts lev1 and Celestial Palace lev1 -5 and All the Blood Fang Village Areas which is Whisperwind Beach all the way to Alter of sacrifice level 4) you will pick up the items Exquisite Horn, Beast Scale, Fungus Root, (might be a missing item) and Purification Bottle (green

Areas level 60-79 (All of the The Void Encampment to Mount Nubina, Shrine of Ariel to Tinosia Delta, Celestial Palace level 6-7 and Aquatic Crypts level 2 and level 3, and some of Heavenly Isles), you will pick up Wilderness Grass, Sunflowers Demon Roses (might be a missing item) and Magic Bottle (Blue Bottle)

Areas level 80 -114 (Heavenly Isles All of Emperian Acropolis, and Necropolis) You will find Devils Vine, Mageroyal, Purple Heart Flowers (might be a missing item) and Crystal Bottle (Yellow Bottles)

Areas level 115-120 (Necropolis passed the Purg dungeons) You will pick up Dragonmar Grass, Statice, Ghost Mushrooms, Devils Moss and Celestial Bottle (Purple Bottles)

Areas level 121+ (All of the New Area) You will pick up Dark Lotus, Phoenix Feathers, Seven Colour Lotus, Red Coral and Holy Bottles (Orange Bottles)

The Items drop for all Mobs level30+ and the Bottles from of Elite Monsters.

Now for each level Scroll, and there are 5 different kinda of scrolls and each level having 15 scrolls(A list will be provided below of the scroll Levels and there colours), which would give a total of 75 possible scrolls that can be obtained, you will need of these items listed above to make the formula. It is 10 of a certain item needed (look at your scroll to see which one of these items you might need)

Level 1 Formula Scrolls are Green in Colour (With some of these green formulas require Mageroyal, these can only be found in Heavenly Isles, So unfortunately you can not farm them till you are level75)
    Level 2 Formula Scrolls are Blue in Colour
    Level 3 Formula Scrolls are Yellow in Colour
    Level 4 Formula Scrolls are Purple in Colour
    Level 5 Formula Scrolls are Orange in ColourClick image for larger version

Name:	orange.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	1739530

I hope this helps a little with understanding slightly this new Fruit Icon and what you have to do. As said before if something is wrong or if you find the possible missing item please send me a Private Message and I will correct/fill in the need areas

Also when you Rebirth you WILL NOT loose any of the stats from the fruit you have already/previously eaten

Now Enjoy Collecting and Making
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-17-2015, 07:28 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

this new addition is total *censored*!!!! all it means is more items that you can pick up
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-16-2013, 12:14 AM. Reason: Censored
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Great guide! nice seeing the community help each other out
      &your info is pretty solid

Click image for larger version

Name:	fruits.jpg
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	1673633

here's the stats of each of them, or most, will make that more neat as I go if want to include that with your guide

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	665.2 KB
ID:	1673634

;p trying to think of color fusions that pop but don't look bad
      can click either for a larger version
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-29-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

This is a great guide, shows that you gave a lot of effort making this by finding most drops in areas. Thank you
        What are bugs?

Comment

You should edit the guide to add like Lvl1,2,3,4,5 and maybe color code them so this way we can look at the guide quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            You should edit the guide to add like Lvl1,2,3,4,5 and maybe color code them so this way we can look at the guide quicker.
            It's called a rough guide for a reason #14 Give him/her time.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

This guide sucks! *runs away* o.o
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

thx should be stickied

Comment

Is there possibly away that we could get it so we could not loot these items there filling up my bag space and its annoying

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    Shhhhh you

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    Great guide! nice seeing the community help each other out
                    &your info is pretty solid

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52836[/ATTACH]

here's the stats of each of them, or most, will make that more neat as I go if want to include that with your guide
                    Thank you Shadow hun
                    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-29-2013, 06:25 PM. Reason: Merging Posts
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi
                      Thank you Shadow hun
                      no problem!! hope having fun

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                        no problem!! hope having fun
                        I'm always having fun hehehe
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

suscription +2 nice guide

Comment

ok so what items r needed for the first combo? i saw a bunch of items and numbers and totally lost focus. can someone make it simple and just say what step 1 is.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                              lol vt u troller xD

Comment

Working...
                              X