[Promotion] Refiner Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28730145 View Post
    ofc its broken if they clearly state ANY equipment can be refined but it doesnt accept gree/blue items so i dont see how its not broken ?
    duuuude.. ANY equipment means ANY equipment, yes.. but somebody forgot to add ANY 'purple/orange' equipment to the description.. so to me it is not broken.. just need a little tweaking with the wordplay..
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
      duuuude.. ANY equipment means ANY equipment, yes.. but somebody forgot to add ANY 'purple/orange' equipment to the description.. so to me it is not broken.. just need a little tweaking with the wordplay..

tweeking with wordplay ... hmm in other words clear up the lie they told. A lie of omittion is still a lie. There have been plenty of discussions and people asking for clarification all month, so r2 has no excuse. So come on wartune, tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. HAHAHA I just made a funny.

Comment

Technically - ANY equipment is ANY equipment...

So I am waiting for my marks. It is not my fault their writers are complete idiots.

Comment

yeah think many "non-cahsers" as me have been waiting for these 3 beast marks, cause we will have 270+ seals and with the 3 best marks, we will get piggy and 12 chests so we just might have a slim chance of getting dragon.

However they twist and turn this, they have lied. Cause people have been asking several 100 times, and not given answer, either cause what the people have asked is correct, or that they didn't want to tell us the deal.

People have wasted refining crystals testing on blue gear as well.

So only way I will be glad will be compensation pack of maybe 50-100 refining crystals, the quest being able to complete with GREEN. No more "Sorry that we wasted your real cash, your time and such, here have 200k gold and daru, that should make you happy!"

Comment

Besides the refinement locks are NOT working, when I selected them to refine lock stats, the stats got ruined and the locks didnt consume, yes I had enough locks there, and didn't forget to do anything.
            Please fix this thing, I even spent balens instead of locks to lock blue equipment, but the event didnt even complete!

Comment

maybe the event is idiot proof cos only an idiot would refine and item to all +10 stats and not use it. wise up and refine your pve set or 50/60/70 trinkets.

Comment

all stat lvl 10 LOL

Comment

balens

I think everybody should get at least 10 balens a day as some dads don't want to waste money on this game

Comment

: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards........... so change this now!

Comment

Troll event!!!!

Comment

07-31-2013 03:32 AM
                        the day of the first post

Ultimate Refiner

Last edited by R2CS_Stormaggedon; 08-09-2013 at 03:12 AM

they change the post but they dont crear which equipment to refine, so they were able to correct it but they didn't, therefore should accept green and blue equipment.-

Comment

im glad i no waste my loock items LOL
                          they made again another big mistake and now they need to fix it !
                          any piece of equipment means any piece so is not our fault! i olso do 3 x pieces green to lvl 10 and no reward LOL !
                          im glad i stop trying to do other one blue
                          let wait and see what R2 do with this mistake ........

Comment

what a joke

Comment

There's this thing called fraud. R2 might want to clarify.
                              Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.

Comment

Well don't expect any clarification until Tuesday, being this is a holiday weekend. I get the impression the event is just broken. Sort like the chests in ToK easy, says I get 5, but only have 4.
                                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Dishonored
                                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X