Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fate and Wishes September Event (estimate count)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a bit correction from what i see from ur post:
    Rock Tower of Kings - 9/6 - 9/15 – 15 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- wrong calculation it should be 10 + 1 FS
    Control Your Fate - 9/6 - 9/17 – 12 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- This event for lvl 55+
    Tank Trial Warmup - 9/16 - 9/29 – 14 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- wrong again no tank trial on midnight so its only 14 FS

so if u are below 55 and free player ur only gonna have about 87 WS in total (CMIIW)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Look forward to get this: Wishing Scrap x160 can be exchanged for Phantom Yeti x1, Mount Training Whip x20
      Same. Have the other two mounts luckily.
      Clothing... i want only the blond wig.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by HyoSeon View Post
        just a bit correction from what i see from ur post:
        Rock Tower of Kings - 9/6 - 9/15 – 15 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- wrong calculation it should be 10 + 1 FS
        Control Your Fate - 9/6 - 9/17 – 12 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- This event for lvl 55+
        Tank Trial Warmup - 9/16 - 9/29 – 14 + 1 Fate Scrap <---- wrong again no tank trial on midnight so its only 14 FS

so if u are below 55 and free player ur only gonna have about 87 WS in total (CMIIW)
        Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it and added another estimate without 55+

Comment

you must complete each quest individually. So if you engrave 100 times and turn in that quest the 25 and 500 quests will go to 0/25 and 0/500 respectively and for whips same. i had put this on my website also.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            you must complete each quest individually. So if you engrave 100 times and turn in that quest the 25 and 500 quests will go to 0/25 and 0/500 respectively and for whips same. i had put this on my website also.
            I read that, tho it's a bit confusing the way you wrote it for me.

Are you saying the total is actually 625? (which was what I thought at first, but some ppls suggest the amount would add to all quest like only needing 500 to complete all 3 of the Soul Crystal quests)

one of the reason why I put something like (requires 6000 ~ 8125 Soul Crystal), where as 6000 is if it only needs 500 per day, and 8125 is if you need 625 per day.

Cause we're not really sure, LOL.
            That and we're still waiting on their "corrected version"... whatever that is...
            Last edited by anichaos; 09-03-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

i`m sure ... my sources come from 3-4 site`s this comes from kong site.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                So the total per day of the soul crystal quest is 625 or 500?

I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

625 will be .. that is said by kong admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    Same. Have the other two mounts luckily.
                    Clothing... i want only the blond wig.
                    I also want the blonde wig, is the current clothing event will give that blonde wig? Cool!
                    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                      I also want the blonde wig, is the current clothing event will give that blonde wig? Cool!
                      No idea but i hope so. Otherwise i'll convert all fate (s)craps

I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Rofl september event?????

Id say boycot

Last event wich should be running still 37hour dosnt give qwests annymore..... How odd wenn freeplayer exactly got 19 beastmarks and 8 seals....
                        Thats 1 qwest needed for the pig but with 37h no more eventqwests really r2 this is just sad

Comment

it doesnt give quest anymore because the event is over...you still have it in your hot events bar coz many people dont have time to evchange the beast marks....so that's why they gave a +3 days(without quests) for all to have time to do that

Comment

then why keep up timer

And yday there was a qwest so it dosnt make sense

Its just pitty for me and another victory for leechstyle setup game

Comment

Rune Refining (once per day) = 10 + 1 Wishing Scrap - Cost 50 balens each refine . Better remove it or add gold/daru Alchemy too.
                              @0 whip for 1 wishing scrap seems normal. 1 whip is 35 balen, aka 700 balens for 1 wishing. Better to buy packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Snorf View Post
                                Rofl september event?????

Id say boycot

Last event wich should be running still 37hour dosnt give qwests annymore..... How odd wenn freeplayer exactly got 19 beastmarks and 8 seals....
                                Thats 1 qwest needed for the pig but with 37h no more eventqwests really r2 this is just sad
                                That's the calc I did for last month, you didn't do any of the midnight events... That's why I always try and give separate calcs for Free Players like

# + #
                                ......^ = Midnight before reset

Because I know not all players stay up pass midnight (some ppls have to sleep early due to school or work)

Tho, I can also guess you did not do any of the Soul Crystal quest, because that would have at last gave you 1 more Beastmark. (if you have 250 Soul Crystal saved up)

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Still waiting for their "corrected" versions of those removed event including Soul Crystal, Mount Whip, and BR rewards...
                                Since I saw on Kong, a R2 Staff said they're correcting the events...

Comment

Working...
                                X