[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having this week's Maintenance on Thursday, September 5th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 09-04-2013, 11:42 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so are you gonna fix the problems in tok because the opponent uses up to 8 skills in a battle while you only get 5 not to mention they dont have cd timers nor rage consumption

Comment

how is that a problem? it's meant to be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
        so are you gonna fix the problems in tok because the opponent uses up to 8 skills in a battle while you only get 5 not to mention they dont have cd timers nor rage consumption
        Thats the fun part and something to keep you busy. If all will be easy all will going to finish it and after 1 month people will whine again for something new.
        Level, get stronger, pass hard mode, nightmare mode, pass level 15-20 spire, pass level 20-30 tormented, then you can have a reason to ask something new or a new update.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          Thats the fun part and something to keep you busy. If all will be easy all will going to finish it and after 1 month people will whine again for something new.
          Level, get stronger, pass hard mode, nightmare mode, pass level 15-20 spire, pass level 20-30 tormented, then you can have a reason to ask something new or a new update.
          I agree with you 100%, kids these days want everything to be easy as hell.

Comment

what is the fun in having everything easy, love the challenge

Comment

but pls do not dream,dont think u are zebq or some like that,for cashers ye,they can rise br fast then others very quick,buuut to be serious who dafuq spend millions in this game-here only zebq and s1-s10 and some others

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
                but pls do not dream,dont think u are zebq or some like that,for cashers ye,they can rise br fast then others very quick,buuut to be serious who dafuq spend millions in this game-here only zebq and s1-s10 and some others
                Yes omega but we can't have the game be all easy.
                Here is a example : 60 set. Demon Temple Nightmare Mode = Summoner = Fast set
                Another Example : 70 set - Lych's lair / Samsara = No Summoner = Interesting and fun.
                If you ask me, I'd rather make 70 and 80 set without summoner. This is a " test " to see if people quit seeing they are bored to spend alot of time ( being casher/non-casher, has almost same amount of time getting 70 set if we exclude the loid sale ) or keep playing and getting their set.
                My opinion, I like how things are going atm. If you want to be top player, work for it, not just money.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Looking forward to Blessing Wheel and 5 chest for all players in tower )

And mini client would be good addition soon (:
                  Last edited by evilinside_tm; 09-04-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

u want this game earn more money and get more cashier players? fix lag and the deley issue dont pretend that u dont know about this! coz it really worst!!

how can u get good costumer if u dont give good service
                    to much pride will kill u!!
                    taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

i like the strugle to get better the hard work makes me appreciate what ive done no matter what sum1 will always b stronger unless ur Crusader he is a beast but the challenge is what keeps me wanting to make my hero stronger

Comment

i totally agred with qShadow,im non-casher but sometimes i have thik about spend some balens, but then i see the lag(mostly in tok and WB) and other unfair stuff like depend of luck to get some good events(i missed independence day cloths cos always got 1 silver medal from chest, the dragon freaking crazy drop rate and more) so i dont want to waste my money to depend on luck all time, for that i prefer to sit on a blackjack table, at least is more exciting, but is just my opinion XD
                        Jalina
                        server 228
                        Inmortals
                        Last edited by tinghol; 09-04-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not happy with the 55+ Wheel of Fate requirement. Some want to level fast, some don't.
                          But losing spins daily is not something I look forward to.
                          And now, with the Spin the Wheel of Fate event, I'm also going to lose event tokens, just because I don't have the right level.
                          Can this be fixed? At least to be able to spin it and not lose the daily spins, even though everything we gain is usable after 55.
                          Thank you!
                          Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
                          Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

Oh the Lag the sweet sweet lag. I spent a few bucks and now I have stopped just cause of the Lag. Leave alone getting final hit with world boss I barely ever get 5 hits! I am not even sure I am gonna continue. How do i play if before any skill activates I am dead! Makes me quite embarrassed when I am with other players doing quests. I have gotten disconnected numerous times during the final boss of garden of death and then took me 10mins to log on the other players kicked me out after a lot of messages. Lost the attempt as well as the xp as well as the items. These people actually find new ways of squeezing money out of people and punish the regular players!!!

Comment

here it says 2-3 hrs but when you log in to your server it said 4-6 hrs

Comment

Working...
                              X