[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
    Greetz i am new to this game. Isnt it possible to switch servers and keeping your existing "avatar", when the server you played on is lagged?

I wish stuck on the server I am, or otherwise I'd switch to European server. I work nights, so events would be better for my sleep.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Greetz i am new to this game. Isnt it possible to switch servers and keeping your existing "avatar", when the server you played on is lagged?
      Hi. Its far from possible and wouldnt make any sense at all.

Comment

I hope the maintenance will end up my lag problem, its irritating me when WB and GB

Comment

yes IN TOK SO VERY LAGG..damn

Comment

I dont think they will ever fix the laggs; only adding new items which make things worse....

OKAY NOW OPEN THESE SERVERS I WANNA PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
              so are you gonna fix the problems in tok because the opponent uses up to 8 skills in a battle while you only get 5 not to mention they dont have cd timers nor rage consumption
              I agree with you honestly, Or make my scatter remove 5 buffs at lvl 3 I got to stag 4 hard mode and i cou;d not remove any buffs i was 62k BR and i could barely scratch them butt still. Its a lil annoying when they double cast the same spell.

Comment

How about a lvl 80 set all rdy

Comment

charas87

I understand your opinion but, if you are one of the developers or any technical orientaded person I would ask you to re-think your statement or opinion or leave it up to the devs behind this, thank you

Comment

wend you gona fix the ** laggg problem the tower of kings have a hugee lad on mortem cave s245

Comment

Originally posted by Jokerlox View Post
                      I agree with you honestly, Or make my scatter remove 5 buffs at lvl 3 I got to stag 4 hard mode and i cou;d not remove any buffs i was 62k BR and i could barely scratch them butt still. Its a lil annoying when they double cast the same spell.
                      LOL agree too, even with my team all at 68K ++ BR I couldn't passed stage 3 hard mode

Comment

I hope Team Wartune will maintenance of TOK, couse we always lag after enter to there.. Thanks.. love for wartune.

Comment

nice y get block at 2 hard too huge the lag and mine br is onli 48k :P

Comment

charas87

I understand your opinion but, if you are one of the developers or any technical orientaded person I would ask you to re-think your statement or opinion or leave it up to the devs behind this, thank you
                            You do understand that you are asking something which just cant happen.. moving a character from one server to another... so a new server starts and i move my lvl 60 char there. Great.

Comment

upgrade your internet or buy new computer...i have only 100kbps but no lag...maybe bcoz of my computer...buy a real good one for playing...

ArcAngelWing
                              [s277] Ice Glen
                              ArcAngelWing s277[Ice Glen]

Comment

Originally posted by charas87 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X