No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like these game a lot but there are some problems that make it not be funn most of the time.
    Problem 1: I lose a lot of battles be cause of lag spikes and I almos quit about these. I didn't quit because of the money I spent here , i would have spent more but now I won't spend much untill the problems are solved. Maybe a few soketing rods.
    Problem 2: I always get paired with people 10 levels above me. I dont mind having cross server stuff and people with levels over me in BG and other events but at least pai us with people our level. It's really frustrating to have the same power levels and to lose the battle only because he/she has templars and you have knights.What funn is there on picking on the weak? The game forces you to pick on the weak I get it but at least fight people that has your kind of troops
    Problem 3: These is more of a invonvenient , I always want to see the member list of a certain guild but you can see it only if you are member. I would like to see the guild member lists even if I am not in the guild.
    Problem 4: I understand the need to make people spend money but you are creating way to much advantage for balen spenders. The balen spenders will eventualy get bored of fighting themselves if there is no outside compettion. The way things are now it's imposible for a no balen spender to even compete , they 1 shot you in some cases. First of all they have way to many mounts available where the no balen spenders don't have enough to count with 1 hand. In my opinion you should work to get powerfull not just spend balens. Balens should help not make you untouchable.
    Last edited by Andivos; 09-05-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Exatly, pounder on that for a moment while we wait and leave my question to the devs

Comment

Originally posted by charas87 View Post
        You do understand that you are asking something which just cant happen.. moving a character from one server to another... so a new server starts and i move my lvl 60 char there. Great.
        Exactly, pounder on that for a moment while we wait and leave my question to the devs

Comment

Translate your question to chinese and post it to divine comedy forum

Think bless wheel will rock it will give very good boost maybe even some lowers could finish ToK Hard now or LL NM will be easyer for us

Comment

I hop you are not reffering to my question evilinside_tm because, I could but, I am afraid your chinese wouldnt be good enough

Comment

This is 7road game, R2 only host it look at other wartune like games ( just with diff name ) same problems with quests bugs events etc... ive been looking to divine comedy forums for months now and i always know what is coming next

Comment

Exactly, thank you for understanding

Comment

LOL WHY do you think world of warcraft lost 40% of there players? cause they pretty much made the game as easy as watching saturday morning cartoons. even though the people who actually pay for there account should have a say in it over the kids who's parents let them play and then complain.

Comment

hard but not too hard people will quit
                    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I agree with you Wetfrog, when it comes to the game being more challenging to keep it exciting sure and work for it except buying your way in is also my preference. But, after all it stays a game and remember better have them whine about 1 game then each day/week/month/year for another. Ofcourse this is wishfull thinking but, these thought help those guyz to gain another way of thinking that is needed and wanted. So sure post with common sense and new ways of improving the game we all sit and wait for to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Wetfrog View Post
                        LOL WHY do you think world of warcraft lost 40% of there players? cause they pretty much made the game as easy as watching saturday morning cartoons. even though the people who actually pay for there account should have a say in it over the kids who's parents let them play and then complain.
                        Agreed, people who spend money have to be the main concern of the game developers but are there enough balen spenders to keep the game going or do you need free players aswell?

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                        hard but not too hard people will quit
                        also agree

Comment

Andivos I do as well but, why not have a shared wealth resource like the ToA but, for balens ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andivos View Post
                            Agreed, people who spend money have to be the main concern of the game developers but are there enough balen spenders to keep the game going or do you need free players aswell?

also agree
                            Andivos I do as well but, why not have a shared wealth resource like the ToA but, for balens ?

Comment

This is just game, not math lesson
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

lol nice one Miserius

Comment

Working...
                                X