• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
    Since you guys are here i need your concern on this topic below

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
    I swear I'm going to report you.

Comment

If you want to buy something need to have balens !!!!all the time balens!!! it is true.
      Guild :Ellite
      DJ`MARIO lvl 80
      Mage / BR: +630K
      Sylph: x7 in total
      Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
      Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
      Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
      Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
      Hades x1 - Orange
      Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Morph cards are useless , at least make them give you a buff to make them worth buying. Give people stuff to buy with vouchers. For example I would pay 10 000 or 20 000 vouchers for a soketing rod or cript key. Sure will take a long time to get that amount but it's doable. Right now vouchers are worth spending only on unlocking inventory and world boss blessing.
        Or at least a protection token shoud be purchable with vouchers.
        I was going to spend a lot of money on these game but since I saw a lot of instability doesn't seem the right thing to do.

I agree with those who say the balens system is needed for the game to go on, I don't mind paying for things but there are a lot of loose ends. For example I would spend 100-300 dolars to get a lvl 5 clothing set with a look I like. But spend that amount of dollars to get a random look I might hate ? Why do that? Why can't I see what I buy? Why can't clothes be upgraded like weapon enchanting. Same weapon same look different stats.

I don't understand why you can't set a fixed price on items. Why all the randomness and 95% junk drops? Guess what if you get good drops 50% of the time a lot of people would be happy and will convince others to invest aswell. When I see my firend invest 10 000 balens in event chests only to have gotten daru, gold and in some cases gem packs with lvl 1 or 2 gems why bother?

I would recomend these game to friends but I would advise them not to invest past the vip for the first few months so they level up faster and better. Maybe a few soketing rods and cript keys . More then a 60$ investment is a high risk not worth taking the way things are now.
        Last edited by Andivia; 09-07-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

i used UGC card but notadding to mu accnt?is there a problem with UCG orwartune itself??

Comment

Hey R2 games And Members give some facility And Advantage to Non Casher Also . Only Casher Is HERO and facilted .

Comment

yes crypt tokens to buy in guildshop or so plssss

Comment

and wings make a new event to get wing like tower of kings 800 to get dragon mount pls make another for wings pls

Comment

morph cards!???...poo

Comment

as long as we keep recharging they win. We all love to complain but none of us seem to stop recharging. They win. Hell they even lost 4k of my balens two months ago and I still recharged afterwards. As long as they keep running events we will collectively keep recharging. Kudos r2, you have found a perfect forum to sucker us all in. But we still love you. So what if my house gets foreclosed on and my car gets repod. My son does not need his child support check this month and mac and cheese was on sale bye on get one free so who cares if my fridge is empty. My r2 knight is getting shiney gold wings and some random medal we know nothing about. Well enough complainig Im off to go cash my welfare check and add more balens

Comment

Working...
                    X