X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god that is cool but balens no power no defence no stile no balens

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
      If you live in the us and work part time there is zero reason why you can not drop 10 bucks a week. Dang cheap entertainment IMO
      I'm sorry, it's really hard to hear you when you're all the way up there on your elitist high horse, treating everyone who won't spend $520 a year on what is, objectively, a pretty substandard browser-based game that can loosely be called an MMO, like they're some whiny peasants.

Or I could buy a nice $60 game with good online multiplayer for my Xbox, $60 annual subscription. That's $120 divided by 52 weeks, so between $2-3 a week.

Or I can hop my pretty little self on over to Elder Scrolls Online on my PC when it comes out. No monthly subscription, maybe a price on the game. Divide THAT cost by 52 weeks for a MUCH better game than this, and you can, I hope, see why expecting everyone to drop $520 on THIS game removes any credibility you may have come in here with.
      Last edited by bshallc2010; 09-06-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

This game seems to operate by a different set of economic principles than any other.. and somehow it survives. I don't mind paying money to play, as I have a low budget I can attest that you can build a strong toon with little cost. You want to be #1? Well fork it out.

My problem lies in the probabilities of getting a decent drop with these gift/gem packs, ie: I and a few others in my guild bought collectively about 400 boxes and no razor dragon card in the lot. yeah yeah, you're gonna tell me about probabilities in the long run vs short run blah blah.. but considering the cost of say 100 boxes is about $60 (Canadian) is that price not worth a card? I would say it's worth more than that, like maybe some other useful items like legend stones, crypt keys etc. But no, we get daru, some gold and gem packs which seem to have an 80% chance of giving you the minimum gem level.

What about the fact that a company that takes our money won't provide decent documentation regarding the use of the game features? I haven't seen an official document that states definitively how to synthesize clothing, or how crit actually works. We're expected to pay for the privilege of experimenting and trial and error our way through this mess. When clothing first came out everyone was completely dumbfounded as to how the charms and fashion shards worked, and why the hell we couldn't synth higher than level 3.. oh you need another piece of lvl 3 clothing? well that just doubles the cost to get to lvl 4.

I don't mind paying, but I expect service for my dollars. I don't just want user created docs on the msg board, I want an actual explanation from the creators or admins of the game. I would like to see a more generous drop rate for higher level items and I would love to see a price reduction in the shops. Price is everything, and somehow traditional economics doesn't seem to play here.

Comment

i must agree morph card sucks really hard improve plz

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            I'm sorry, it's really hard to hear you when you're all the way up there on your elitist high horse, treating everyone who won't spend $520 a year on what is, objectively, a pretty substandard browser-based game that can loosely be called an MMO, like they're some whiny peasants.

Or I could buy a nice $60 game with good online multiplayer for my Xbox, $60 annual subscription. That's $120 divided by 52 weeks, so between $2-3 a week.

Or I can hop my pretty little self on over to Elder Scrolls Online on my PC when it comes out. No monthly subscription, maybe a price on the game. Divide THAT cost by 52 weeks for a MUCH better game than this, and you can, I hope, see why expecting everyone to drop $520 on THIS game removes any credibility you may have come in here with.

Amen to that
            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

i hear u but they wouldn't listen 2 ur cries

Comment

lol,ok,i dont pay,but even it,i need some gifts too!!RIGHT??lol

Comment

and all the time,the promotions is a not to my server!!so?? MARDUK

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post

Always funny seeing you still playing a "substandard" game and still posting on forum. Guess Elder Trolls wasn't that good hey?

Comment

aha,ya!!thanks!!

Comment

lol,so we go to play
                        Last edited by R219058858; 09-06-2013, 05:06 PM. Reason: ok

Comment

socketing rods..

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            Always funny seeing you still playing a "substandard" game and still posting on forum. Guess Elder Trolls wasn't that good hey?
                            Some of us spend money on other games and play this one, that is not trolling is common sense, if this company where less greedy all could gain a lot, but they also are arrogant and pretend we are idiots. Fool me once, shame on me, try it twice same on you.
                            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Since you guys are here i need your concern on this topic below

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                                Since you guys are here i need your concern on this topic below

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
                                Damn.

Spamming your posts everywhere.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X