This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calmdown guys
    Last edited by ronibaron; 10-05-2013, 09:24 AM.
    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Putting in tailoring stuff into hot events and hot sales, but not giving out wing (and any other) rewards just prooves that this company considers money more relevant than the customers who actually are paying that money. This is so wrong.

Comment

• all i can say is wow! no amount of swearing or threats is gonna get our rewards any faster. yes the event is over, yes there was announced a 2 day delay in rewards. yes the event is over and the 2 day delay has gone. take a chill pill and once R2 figures and sorts this out, hopefully we will get our rewards or even a comp package too. just be patient all. i am as a frustrated as all of you
        Abnuek
        S168
        Knight

Comment

• OMG really that dam Columbus thing was set to auto activate last maintenance you think its easy to add stuff to a massive program like this especially to as many players as will be getting rewards and yes they will screw up on some so prepare yourselves dont be surprised cause sh it happens plain and simple deal with it quit getting all ****** over stupid stufgf like delay of in game rewards you will live longer

Comment

• still no rewards, but at least they keep us informed, right? 1 note in 6 days ?

Comment

• they could not program the rewards to auto distribute because players had all month to get their br up so every time a player hit a certain lvl within the month it was recorded and at the end they took the 10000's of diff recorded br goals and matched them up cause u hit 62k 1 day and 65k a few days later but in between that a 4000 other players did the same dam thing u think its easy to process all that info then pass it on to programmers who then have to put in who gets what into the distribution program then omg we may even have a small maintenance so they can install then activate then make sure it went how it was supposed to go. But I am now tired of trying to enlighten u folks be angry if thats what u all wanna do but its not justified in the least and at this point u all are just mad cause they are giving you free stuff cause even if u spent money your br went up didnt it so u got what u paid for this **** is extra.

Comment

• Damn r2games... At least say that we won't have rewards for wasting our money and time for this event... Stop giving us fake hope.
                Server: 110 Providence
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Phoenix
                Nickname: Belhor
                Level: 80
                Battle rating: 190588

Comment

• Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
                  they could not program the rewards to auto distribute because players had all month to get their br up so every time a player hit a certain lvl within the month it was recorded and at the end they took the 10000's of diff recorded br goals and matched them up cause u hit 62k 1 day and 65k a few days later but in between that a 4000 other players did the same dam thing u think its easy to process all that info then pass it on to programmers who then have to put in who gets what into the distribution program then omg we may even have a small maintenance so they can install then activate then make sure it went how it was supposed to go. But I am now tired of trying to enlighten u folks be angry if thats what u all wanna do but its not justified in the least and at this point u all are just mad cause they are giving you free stuff cause even if u spent money your br went up didnt it so u got what u paid for this **** is extra.
                  Only the BR you had few minutes before the end of the event count. If, for example you had 65k BR 3 days before the end of the event, and then you somehow had only 61k BR just before the end, the data will say that you had 61k BR, not the 65k br.
                  The problem here, with what I have read, is that they tried to modify the script for the data collecting. Apparently, if I understood right, potions, scrolls and warrior call was supposed to be 'included" in the calcul but r2 wanted to remove them. So they tried to change it and screw'd it. That's why other website browser for the game, like Aeria and Miniclip got theirs reward on time. Because they didn't tried to change the code.
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• calmdown guys
                    Last edited by ronibaron; 10-05-2013, 09:23 AM.
                    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• calmdown guys
                      Last edited by ronibaron; 10-05-2013, 09:23 AM.
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Zolkk, Doranos where dou you get these informations guys? I didn't find anything just the red note on the 1st page.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28261201 View Post
                          Zolkk, Doranos where dou you get these informations guys? I didn't find anything just the red note on the 1st page.
                          the info I got is what I gathered here and there on this thread from a lot of ppl. What I said might not be the true, but it's appear to be the most plausible story and it's been agreed by a lot of ppl so far.
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• I've been thinking about this for a while about why this is so infuriating. Because I do think that eventually we will get the rewards one way or the other.

I think the problem is how badly they managed expectations and how poorly they communicate.

The first delay was only announced AFTER their outside time to deliver rewards. Now we are passed the second deadline and there is radio silence. The only updates we get are from forums mods who happen to get someone at R2 to tell them something.

We know R2 is greedy and they don't care, but they could have done everything they have done and simply by communicating about it (which costs them nothing) significantly reduced the amount that people are ****** off.

"Dear customers, we are sorry but executing this event has proven more difficult than we originally thought. Please give us a few more days to do this. You will get your rewards, but we need addtional time to pull it off. We believe you will get the rewards by x date, but if that deadline slips again, we will let you know before then. We're sorry."

Five sentence update and there would be only a small fraction of the anger here right now.

Comment

• yes..yes..yes 190 pages..

Comment

• Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                                Simple math confounds you good sir. Let me try to help.

Event ended Sept 29 23:59, Sunday.

3 days after event will be October 2 23:59, Wednesday. They said 2 additional days takes us to October 4 23:59, Friday.

Weekend doesn't come into play unless its MORE than 2 days. Get your facts straight. They posted that 2 day delay in the week. This wasn't something they said today.
                                Nope, devs don't work on Fridays, they work Monday-Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X