No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 09/06 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we merge on a Friday, before the final guild battle for the week. We lose out on the weekly rewards.
    Server: S273
    Name: Paladinexp
    Class: Knight
    Level: 80, BR 175k
    1 star Purple Hercules, 1 star Purple Iris, 1 star purple Amazon Queen

Guild Master: Empire

Comment

Can we have server merge with S100 or below?
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R211145979 View Post
        you think merging is a good thing?!
        Been through merges before it isn't as bad as you all make it sound like. Not to mention rather be merged with servers than be on dead servers where arena and MP is extremely hard to find.

Comment

Marger Oh no... Just one month after last marger, OMG.. what haven guys..???

Comment

•#1 in Player Level Rankings: NO REWARDS??

Comment

Thank you for the merge of S278, we badly needed the merge the server population was terrible.Keep merging i keep playing at least I might be able to do moonevil now we have a mage finally.

Comment

Ofc no merge for S200 bellow ;(.

Comment

How long till server 312 merges???? We are restless with no competition and lots of in-actives.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    Ofc no merge for S200 bellow ;(.
                    Honestly, doubt any servers below 200 will get merges anymore. Pretty soon s400+ will come out and they be only merging s300+. Guess they really want the older servers to just die out so the few people who are on there are forced to start over. Then rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaDragon View Post
                      How long till server 312 merges???? We are restless with no competition and lots of in-actives.
                      so many are complain of serv 200 and below and u want serv 312 merge come on dude....

Comment

why only new server merges go mereg my server fast fast s80

Comment

If S310, S311 and S313 got merged with other servers, then isn't S312 next? And who will we merge with?
                          In the shadows of our darkest hour, a hero is born.

Name: Yveltal
                          Class: Rogue
                          Game: Blade Hunter
                          Server: S1-Frozen Meadow
                          Level and Br: Level 105 @ 483,236

Name: Syrene
                          Class: Mage
                          Game: Wartune
                          Server: Kongregate Server 2-US East
                          Level and Br:Level 67 @ 66,987

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Honestly, doubt any servers below 200 will get merges anymore. Pretty soon s400+ will come out and they be only merging s300+. Guess they really want the older servers to just die out so the few people who are on there are forced to start over. Then rinse and repeat.
                            R2 can take a long walk off a short pier before I start over again. Its the epitome of stupid to do so knowing how R2 treats its players.

Comment

I am begging r2 to merge older severs 200 and below we are tired of fight the same 3 guilds every 3 days it gets boring I am lvl 9 VIP so i have spent alot of money on this game there is at least 20 VIP lvl 9 on my server and we are all in agreement if r2 doesn't start merging older servers soon we will all quite game and not start new server I'm sure our server is just chump change to r2. But we r not the only havey cashers that think this way so either start merging older servers or in time and mark my words r2 you will loose alot of money it's not that hard for you to merge older servers and let the new servers stay we're they are for awhile and get stronger

Comment

yeah, i can only speak for my server, which is 163/166/169 and it is in really bad shape. i know a few of us that are still around that are on the verge of leaving. i'd prefer to stick around a while longer but that is up to the powers that be at r2...

Comment

Working...
                                X