No announcement yet.

Holly Seal runed this game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why dont u complain bout dds stun or iris delph also , oh wait 30 troops stun also. have u ever played online or even rpgs? or is wartune ur first.? cause in 95% games there is stun and is a major part of strategy. i dont use it here but others use it . just go to 99 problem solved dont complain about catching up with older ppl or start cashing. else be greedy and never get what u want , QQ in bgs those threads about HS should be closed RIGHT after they open over debated and yet reached 9 pages again GJ...

Comment

*reads title*
      *noob mode engaged*
      *doesn't read any post within thread*

OMG there's a HS rune?! I can HS then HS with a rune? I want the rune! GIMME THE RUNE!!

Comment

about HS, why does ppl keep using it in BG as 1st skill when they know they can't stun the target..... especially at lvl 80 BG
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

HS does make the other talents kinda ..erm...pointless. For one, you cant make use of them when your stunned. I guess if you dont really want to level HS then the only talent worth leveling is the - damage % talent...but you cant really level that with out leveling HS first...again pointless system with talents. if you want to level a talent other than HS you should be able to do it without putting points on HS...but thats maybe the point. You cant make any use of the other talents till HS is at a certain lvl....whether or not that level is of any use is another thing...but yeah wasted points on HS to level another talents is like pushing poo up hill.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
            about HS, why does ppl keep using it in BG as 1st skill when they know they can't stun the target..... especially at lvl 80 BG
            if u are warrior is a nice opening skill , u follow it with the skill which attack teh target with lower hp ( dont remember the skill name >.< )

Comment

New to 60+ BG and they seriously need to change the dump from lvl 63 to 60. No point to even enter BG with a high honor level and watch some tool at lvl 63 beat you and then continually seek you out just because they have higher HS and can yoink big honor from you, when they wouldn't stand a chance otherwise. HS turns a 15k BR difference into an equal fight. I would love to camp in the low 60's, but simply can't do that and have great success like before. Lord Divine will take 20+ days now instead of 10 because of this. Yeah, yeah I'm whining...I still do well, still win after 3 rounds stunned (most of the time), and I'll now level my guy to avoid stun as fast as I can. Just saying they should adjust HS levels so you aren't forced into such a disadvantage against weaker players...make it match BG/arena levels you face so they are actually fair fights. I also have class and real honor in BG, so I won't be using HS to stun the lower levels, much like I'll never spawn camp or kill people before they grab a cart.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Stand Down People! once again Purgy is here to save the day!

I have found the way to get rid of this annoying HS problem once and for all! this wont ever bug you ever again!

all Hail Purgy for bring back joy in your gaming by getting rid of HS!

here is the solution.........you will be amazed how amazing it is and how its really up to you to get rid of it!

LVL YOUR HS up to lvl 99 then then even WARTUNE GOD cant stun you with HS.

rejoice! you have been saved!

pardon my sarcastic ways. how you deal with it is enterly up to you. Just as its up to you to built your HS instead of coming to forum and complaining.

peace out
                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Tbh, with all this whining, I hope they put Holy Seal into Class Wars.
                  The forums will be so much more entertaining then :')

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                    totally agree lol

Comment

• I'm sure a lot of people will agree with that, as it's a way for people to compensate for building a character incorrectly and using cheesy advantages to beat somebody 10 levels lower who actually took time and did it right. Who cares about fighting a fair fight when you can sucker punch a guy, right?
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post

lets also remove all attacks and sylphs

its just a fight to the death with holy seal
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                          i consider class wars honourable and heated battle between classes . being strategic and damaging with all the crit floating makes everything fun.

and coming here u come with your ♥ nerf skill trying to uselssly hope to win is just way out of fun .

HS using only shows how much u are ♥ while u are gaming . HS is not a skill , never fun , and never will be and shows how much noob u are although people have spent their time writing a guide for u , just to be powerful enough and the result u give them is disappointment and i find that very shameful no mater what others say
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-19-2014, 08:44 AM. Reason: Robot Esme Is Displeased With Your Choice Of Words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            i consider class wars honourable and heated battle between classes . being strategic and damaging with all the crit floating makes everything fun.

and coming here u come with your ♥ nerf skill trying to uselssly hope to win is just way out of fun .

HS using only shows how much u are ♥ while u are gaming . HS is not a skill , never fun , and never will be and shows how much noob u are although people have spent their time writing a guide for u , just to be powerful enough and the result u give them is disappointment and i find that very shameful no mater what others say
                            You mad mate? I'm level 39. I don't use Holy Seal or get it used on me.

When I had my level 62 account on server 37, I had maxed my holy seal and no one could stun me.
                            Build your character right and you wont have to moan :')

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post

If you think class wars is honorable, then I really don't know what game you have been playing.

HS gives NO advantage to CASHERS over the free players, That is the ONLY reason it has been removed.

If it was an honorable battle between classes, then it would be only your toon versus another toon. No sylph, no runes and no troops.

Class wars should be renamed Cash+Sylph wars because it has nothing to do with class or skill at all.

Comment

• i always notice when these threads get made its by people who seam to think this games like other mmo's where the higher lvl u can get the better and the faster you can get there the better ive been sat at 68 for almost 4months now lvling talents very rairly do i get stuned in bgs and yes ill admit my opening atack is hs followed very quickly by chaos rune if it fails if it dont fail i save chaose for when they sylph if it lasts that long

Comment

Working...
                                X