[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, September 12th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 5 to 7 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Updates:
    1. Sorted through and removed accounts/characters who have not logged in for an extended amount of time and optimized servers. Rules for removal are as follows:
    • Time: Did not log in for the past 45 days.
    • Level: Character was below level 12 with castles located in Twilight Sands.
    • Recharge: No recharge records.
    • Balens: Character did not have Balens.
    • Guild: Character did not join a guild.

Note: Characters who met the above requirements were removed; however, IDs have been preserved so that if they choose to log in again they will be
    directed to the character creation page.

2. Resolved various language issues.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

ei r2 please fix the loot in mpd. Make it directed to the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
      ei r2 please fix the loot in mpd. Make it directed to the mail.
      You can only fix something that is broken. MPD loot is not broken, therefore it cannot be fixed.

Comment

Funny how the main website page write 2-3 hours. But when come to forum thread it shows 5-7 hours.
        Which is more accurate forum or main website.

Comment

5-7 hours O_O

Comment

Let the cleaning begin xD.

Comment

i dont know mean

i dont that mean more information

Comment

well s234 dragonstone is slowly dieing out and everyone is going to one guild it needs another servermerge besides this **

Comment

ERMMMMMMM DEVS ? what about HOMESTEAD AND FARM PLOTS ? aren't you gonna do something about them ? my farm lvl is 42 and i cannot plot anymore since the current cap is till 35....get some shows on the road because there are a lot of things unfinished

Comment

look at s306/s309 bad laggs started yesterday
                    Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

Gm's what do you mean by removal of no recharge records and no balens character? how about the non-cashers who's active 13-15 hrs daily? like me? do i included on that removal? thanks...

Comment

its my char password in exchange for the same person, whether it can be refunded?
                        id: Zenwartune@gmail.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	wwdw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1674024

Comment

gm still never response to my ticket., want to restore my character please

Comment

Originally posted by brifnispirs187 View Post
                            Gm's what do you mean by removal of no recharge records and no balens character? how about the non-cashers who's active 13-15 hrs daily? like me? do i included on that removal? thanks...
                            It's only for inactive players that haven't recharged nor logged on for 45 days or more. You have to meet all the rules not just one.

Comment

about:blankClick image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1674027

Comment

Working...
                              X