Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
        Since you guys here i need your concern on this current topic below
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
        can you ***** stop ?

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
          can you ***** stop ?
          I'm going to report this guy.

Edit: Please vote on my thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....546#post657546
          Last edited by CondorHero; 09-11-2013, 01:35 AM.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by brifnispirs187 View Post
            Gm's what do you mean by removal of no recharge records and no balens character? how about the non-cashers who's active 13-15 hrs daily? like me? do i included on that removal? thanks...
            Okay read this very carefully they told you how these people will be removed.

If you fit into all of these conditions, you will be removed. So if you have not logged in for 45 days, have no recharge history of using balens, Your character is below level 12 and still in Twilight Sands and have not been in or created a guild, you will be removed.

I am sure you are pass level 12, have moved from twilight sands, have joined a guild, and have quite recently logged in, i am sure you are safe

1. Sorted through and removed accounts/characters who have not logged in for an extended amount of time and optimized servers. Rules for removal are as follows:
            Time: Did not log in for the past 45 days.
            Level: Character was below level 12 with castles located in Twilight Sands.
            Recharge: No recharge records.
            Balens: Character did not have Balens.
            Guild: Character did not join a guild.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

heh clearing afk acc in maintance but below 12 lvl and no recharger so what delating accs with played less 10 min in this game.... nice :/

Comment

clear all no recharged and afk long time and merge serws.......

Comment

merger plissssss

Comment

sir, character is in lvl 16. then when i open it, it gets back into level 1?

Comment

why 5-7 hours for a weekly maintainance?

Comment

please . LV to Battle Ground .. lvv55- 59 . dont lv 55-65

Comment

Is this 5-7 hours OR 2-3 hours?

Please make it CLEAR

Comment

Hey R228017498 ... this is because u r loging in with a wrong username...it maybe u switched your character from one email address to another email address...so make sure that you are writing right username...

Comment

Originally posted by R228017498 View Post
                              sir, character is in lvl 16. then when i open it, it gets back into level 1?
                              Hey R228017498 ... this is because u r loging in with a wrong username...it maybe u switched your character from one email address to another email address...so make sure that you are writing right username...

Comment

Originally posted by R27259471 View Post
                                well s234 dragonstone is slowly dieing out and everyone is going to one guild it needs another servermerge besides this **
                                lol thsgame rocks in s217.

Comment

Working...
                                X