• Time
  • Show
Clear All

high . . .

Comment

archer like wings

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
        I had upgraded my wings to level 4 prior to the start of the event, do I get the reward? if no, would I get the reward if I upgrade my wings to level 5? (since they will be at a level higher than what is required by the event).

Same with my clothing.

Are those Wing & Cloth packages available at your shops yet? They're not available at mine yet!

Comment

fly high................

Comment

impossible

Comment

wher is my 500 vallens

Comment

i load wort 500 balens at my 155 server but up to now i dnt get it pls give it to me

Comment

unfair. i bought these stuff when they were not on sale price

Comment

As i stated in the wings tread Kabam S2 server does not have these items in the shop. How are you going to promote something and then not have the items in the shop.

Comment

Exactly i saw the wings yesterday for 30 minutes after 23:59 server time, but then no more wings... i didnt even see the clothes!
                      right now 10:27 server time Kabam S28 i dont see WINGS or CLOTHES.

Comment

Originally posted by MrヽChoco View Post
                        Exactly i saw the wings yesterday for 30 minutes after 23:59 server time, but then no more wings... i didnt even see the clothes!
                        right now 10:27 server time Kabam S28 i dont see WINGS or CLOTHES.
                        Not on Kabam S25 either.
                        Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                        Character Name: TinkerBelle
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: Dishonored
                        Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

dear Gm my name in server (195)Silver Ridge hasnt been change...my previous name was ballsmcgee and i already sent you 3 new names but its almost 3 months and nothing hasnt been changed...please reply or send me a message by the way my current name is Player8778
                          Last edited by JunRain; 09-13-2013, 01:55 PM. Reason: additon

Comment

The games facilities like hell, just pay attention to the GM event continues while the games facilities are never considered. I called the GM do your income alone is considered please fasilat games like this also like lag, loading is also justified.

Comment

GM made ​​this one do not just seek profit but this games repair facility, the amenities do not like today's cheesy

Comment

for 324 can add some events to ? i would like to spend some balens but...

Comment

Working...
                                X