No more tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more tokens

ok it has been months now that the developers and gm's of r2 and crystal saga have been subjecting us to endless verietys and parades of "tokens" i know i for one am sick of doing odd little tasks to get thease tokens. i have also heard this complaint on my server many times as well as on the mantinance threads. now i will admit the few extrea soul shards is kinda nice but one soul shard per token and getting just a few tokens a day is not the best situation. can we please please please get something anything other than the tokens. somthing that gives soul shards would be wonderful but anything is better than the tokens at this point. thank you for reading this and if you agree coment beleow.
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

yeah me too :/ No More Tokens

Comment

Anniversary Tokens go into October 9th, so you're gonna have to wait until October 3rd to see if things change.

Edit: sango's right, usually the last week is just for exchange so it'd be the 3rd, not the 10th, that it changes.
      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 09-12-2013, 08:18 AM.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Typically Tokens end at the month, that 1st week of October is really an extra week so people can spend their tokens because they either forgot or didn't have time to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          Typically Tokens end at the month, that 1st week of October is really an extra week so people can spend their tokens because they either forgot or didn't have time to use them.
          You're right. I edited. It'd be the 3rd, not the 10th.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

yeah well if its not tokens its gonna be another lame event. no point asking them for anything cuz they dont care.

Comment

^^ This is not always true. Sometimes we get awesome events. And sometimes we get lame events. Sometimes we get one decent event shoved into a slew of crappy ones. But you cannot expect R2 to give us wonderful events every week. They do not HAVE to give us events at all. And if you actually go to the other sites that host this game, you will see that 99% of their events are major casher events. Like super bonus packs for recharging and stuff like that. Lots of free stuff for cashers. At least R2 only does SOME casher events and they try to keep it a lot more of an even playing field for non cashers. Even if the events are lame most of the time.

The more awesome events that give major cash items, the less money that R2 makes. And unfortunately R2 is a BUSINESS, they are not in business to make everyone happy, They are in business to make MONEY. That is what they do. Just like every single company out there that offers any kind of service. Straight up.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

You all realize that tokens themselves aren't an event right? They are a reward system that makes it so when we do the events we can pick what rewards we want. If they weren't doing token events we would have the same events, but then half of them would have junk rewards no one would want at all and you would be complaining about that. I'm fairly sure the token thing started as R2s way of trying to let everyone get rewards they want or need instead of aiming some events at really low characters and some at really high characters, then having to deal with everyone complaining about it.

So as far as I'm concerned they can make tokens a permanent part of events, since it lets you get better prizes than they would have put in them otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  You all realize that tokens themselves aren't an event right? They are a reward system that makes it so when we do the events we can pick what rewards we want. If they weren't doing token events we would have the same events, but then half of them would have junk rewards no one would want at all and you would be complaining about that. I'm fairly sure the token thing started as R2s way of trying to let everyone get rewards they want or need instead of aiming some events at really low characters and some at really high characters, then having to deal with everyone complaining about it.

So as far as I'm concerned they can make tokens a permanent part of events, since it lets you get better prizes than they would have put in them otherwise.
                  Tokens wouldn't be a big deal except for thier limited time frame and the limited weekly events especially timed events like seng and tamalan arena. Not everyone can join those events to get their tokens. Things like Blessed Bath is fine since its anytime. Thus most people can't maximize their returns on the tokens.

Comment

True, but that would be the case if they didn't use tokens anyway., except then it might be the good events they were missing instead. I say instead of complaining about tokens be happy they are trying to find a way to make event rewards good for everyone, and if you think of a better way suggest it.

Comment

Working...
                    X