Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rune problem...

Herald of Harkenings CapsGr is just another poster. For now.... CapsGr's Avatar

Rune problem...

hi there, i am a new player and i have noticed that we cant even think to find a 2nd Rune except brutality....
    even at the hot events the trade is not right(my opinion) at least it should be trade some number of runestone for other type of Rune(blood,healing etc)
    i play over a month an do tank every day with 0% chance to get other rune...
    the old players took runes from the bags tank and now we get runestones no Rune...
    how we suppose to get one? what r the chances 1% ? thanks

I have the same problem, I am not able to get healing rune...
    Last edited by masorad; 09-16-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Moderator Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kagelol's Avatar
    Keep doing tank battle, you have a chance of getting the blood rune or healing rune from it.
    The chance exist to get, i've seen plenty people get one so far.
    the other runes beside brutality, Blood and healing are all to be bought with money.

Herald of Harkenings CapsGr is just another poster. For now.... CapsGr's Avatar
    sorry but a browser game demands so much money in a period o economic crisis come on... even to fart in wartune u need balens..

Priest of Pontifications h4d3s is just another poster. For now.... h4d3s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapsGr View Post
    sorry but a browser game demands so much money in a period o economic crisis come on... even to fart in wartune u need balens..
    they still have to send me the bill then ^_^
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

So i get some winnig bags from tanks (2 chars), but neither got any rune, just runestones...it is so big problem to make the 3 basic runes more affordable for players who dont play so long? It is guite bit disadvantage in pvp especialy - arena or BG. On my first char I have all 3 runes, but the second over a month is not able to get it. It seems to me a bit unfair.

in this game cash is king. you want ruins you buy them this game is and always will be geared to those with deep wallets and just the way it is. there are many more things than this that are not fair but i have grown to accepet they are what they are

لكن لعبة متصفح يطالب الكثير من المال في فترة الأزمة الاقتصادية يا هيا ... حتى لضرطة في

+ Reply to Thread