Originally posted by diablu View Post
    u forgot holy book :P
    Oh right.. the most insignificant item ever :P
    Also forgot PC.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Oh right.. the most insignificant item ever :P
      Also forgot PC.
      didn't see any SS from my run. will keep trying, did see puri's though, think got like 40 for all levels. and ya, would take a while just for one click. SinEaters guide for divine wings was updated with costs of divine wings, so with little math would show how long that would take. prob like a half yr to yr for one upgrade. think they should be made unbound, not like people can alt abuse that event(everyone's talking about getting one shot). less somehow even our alts will become uber strong. which dont see happening really lolz

Comment

The VOid is such an ugly event..cant do afk..cant u do something about it?
        Last edited by millinium1; 09-18-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
          Will be stupid if not...
          dont mind him. not many people like him
          IGN : (S47)Scooter
          Level : 143
          Plane : Eidolon
          Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS
          Class : Knight
          Server : (S47)Sullen Dunes

Comment

I just tried to stun the scorpion and it killed me

Comment

Why is the Void so difficult? A party of the biggest cashers get owned. That's insane! Where these level supposed to be the next levels on the ladder but the coding was too much trouble? I understand the bosses having an ridiculous amount of hp, but there attacks are off the charts. Are you guys planning another rebirth or do we just need to get super strong from the fruit tree? A Mark of God event would be nice prep for the Void. .

btw, Yet again more proof we are transitioning away from pvp to pve. We need a pvp tournament event based on class. Each round we win we get increasingly better prizes. If no one dies during the fight the one with the most hp moves on. Just want to see more pvp.
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Me in game: "Ooh Void sounds fun! Anyone try it yet?"
                Guildie" "You'll die in a second. I did."
                Tons of other players: "Yeah same here."
                Guildie: "We can try if you want to."
                Me: "Alright."
                *loads into Void already dead*
                Guildie: "One hit."
                Everyone: "Told you."
                If you don't have time to even say, "Whoa he hits waaaaay too hard!" then there needs to be a much much much higher level barrier. x.x
                Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

i need fire lord

Comment

It's not lvl barrier that we need, we just need bunch of stuff 'unnerfed' just like the Promethean wings. Problem with this cs is, it's like an Ultra nightmare mode of crystal game, they nerfed down most of the stuff, don't even bother to release old features and yet, all these new challenges have the stats from the original / whatever variant that has that high stats.

For example, our sperion has been nerfed 2/3 of its original stats, Wings nerfed 1/2 of original stats, only starting Promethean, we get the original stats. Some simple, old features such as Synthesis Normal Mount Food , 10 % extract base stats from Gems, Legendary Gems , the mount stats itself , extremely poor very limited option of 'Offhands' , not even a permanent wheel of fate ? Those are some things that we missed. Of course there are other features for future updates that will let you upgrade such as Blood Forte , Rune System, Grow Bone, The Pagoda system thing, etc , but I bet those will require cash and still take some time before the release.

Even PVP are lame with the extremely little HP that we have, a knife rush from 90 k patk rogue can deal 500 k damage to a mage that has 120 k pdef (66 % reduc) , imagine Akuma who got 370 k patk, it's instant kill..... Most end of game class fights are 1-2 hits... What's the point ?

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                      It's not lvl barrier that we need, we just need bunch of stuff 'unnerfed' just like the Promethean wings. Problem with this cs is, it's like an Ultra nightmare mode of crystal game, they nerfed down most of the stuff, don't even bother to release old features and yet, all these new challenges have the stats from the original / whatever variant that has that high stats.

For example, our sperion has been nerfed 2/3 of its original stats, Wings nerfed 1/2 of original stats, only starting Promethean, we get the original stats. Some simple, old features such as Synthesis Normal Mount Food , 10 % extract base stats from Gems, Legendary Gems , the mount stats itself , extremely poor very limited option of 'Offhands' , not even a permanent wheel of fate ? Those are some things that we missed. Of course there are other features for future updates that will let you upgrade such as Blood Forte , Rune System, Grow Bone, The Pagoda system thing, etc , but I bet those will require cash and still take some time before the release.

Even PVP are lame with the extremely little HP that we have, a knife rush from 90 k patk rogue can deal 500 k damage to a mage that has 120 k pdef (66 % reduc) , imagine Akuma who got 370 k patk, it's instant kill..... Most end of game class fights are 1-2 hits... What's the point ?
                      All those systems will break the game even more. Critdef doesn't work at all or reduces a max of 100%, Def and HP are way too low to tank damage.
                      Every new feature that gives more atk will just keep destroying the entire pvp (nvm, its already broken).

The worst of it is, that the rogue class has stealth and in a game where 1 hit is enough to kill someone, the one that can not be seen will win.
                      Way too broken to enjoy pvp.

And the PVE side is just getting ridiculous already starting to require insane stats.

On a sidenote: With buffs and my netheron blast skill, I crit for 7 million.. lol.

Comment

Thats my only real big gripe lately other then the constant non fix of bugs. Is that pve is becoming impossible unless you have 100kpdef/mdef and 100k patk. On all the servers maybe 20people have that, maybe a few more if u count sebs servers too. But on the actual R2 servers usally theres only 1-2 per server with those kinda stats. And they are the only ones able to do the new dungeons and event. And to become 1 of those players you have to spend 10-15,000$ or play for almost 2 years straight running tons of alts and never having a life outside of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                          Thats my only real big gripe lately other then the constant non fix of bugs. Is that pve is becoming impossible unless you have 100kpdef/mdef and 100k patk. On all the servers maybe 20people have that, maybe a few more if u count sebs servers too. But on the actual R2 servers usally theres only 1-2 per server with those kinda stats. And they are the only ones able to do the new dungeons and event. And to become 1 of those players you have to spend 10-15,000$ or play for almost 2 years straight running tons of alts and never having a life outside of the game.
                          + As soon as you can do those dungeons.. you won't need the drops anymore.

Comment

Ya i got a very good character for a small time casher, but i still cant get past lvl 11 on Void, Evil beast sometimes can kill me (tho not much i figured it out mostly, but sometimes a random huge dmg meteor gets me) But even with the top character on my server and im roughly 40-50% more stats then any1 else and almost all but evil beast is 100% useless to me..purga has nothing of value anymore, same with nargon,sperinal,exe (only for the PC) i dont even go in IOB cuase nothing in there i can use anymore and it all has no trading value cause theres so much.

And even with my 60k pdef, 72%pdef reduction a rogue with 30k patk can take me down to about 1/3 hp in 2seconds, that seems like defence is completely a waste, im tempted to just go attack sperion since defence doesnt seem to do jack anyways.

Comment

A nuk e shikon se ti je per mue nje ne nje miljon OOO OO Nje ne nje miljoneeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                                Ya i got a very good character for a small time casher, but i still cant get past lvl 11 on Void, Evil beast sometimes can kill me (tho not much i figured it out mostly, but sometimes a random huge dmg meteor gets me) But even with the top character on my server and im roughly 40-50% more stats then any1 else and almost all but evil beast is 100% useless to me..purga has nothing of value anymore, same with nargon,sperinal,exe (only for the PC) i dont even go in IOB cuase nothing in there i can use anymore and it all has no trading value cause theres so much.

And even with my 60k pdef, 72%pdef reduction a rogue with 30k patk can take me down to about 1/3 hp in 2seconds, that seems like defence is completely a waste, im tempted to just go attack sperion since defence doesnt seem to do jack anyways.
                                seriously mate i cant solo past 3rd lvl
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X