Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the same problem with the "free crystal" thingies

Comment

• this quest seems kinda bugged if u ask me, ive done this quest here for one of my toons and got the bear fairly quickly. now ive done this quest with a different toon and 2 different facebook accounts (not including the one i used for my 1st toon) im unliked and reliked on both fb accounts, ive refreshed, ive even cleared cache n cookies and logged in again to see if that would speed things up, but nothing... then ive refreshed again.... and nothing... so if i were to provide screenshots of this would u send me the pet?

Comment

• is this quest still available? i tried the mysterious wanderer but I never received the quest. im lvl 27 and i tried unliking it, I searched the optional quests, i went to event master, beast master, and monikov just to make sure the quest wasn't there. How do I find this quest? is it possible that I can not get it through kabam servers?

Comment

• This make fool following instruction.. but it doesn't works...

Comment

• you need 1 diamond and to accept the quest from a npc which you can check at your quest interface. then you have to like it from the button on top and turn it in. do offers that give you free 1 diamond.

Comment

• I have the quest have liked and re-liked the game page several times but aint got 1 crystal to get it but even still it shows quest not completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23545451 View Post
                I have the quest have liked and re-liked the game page several times but aint got 1 crystal to get it but even still it shows quest not completed.
                just try several more times it will work eventually
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

• Or do like me i liked it like 20 times and it didnt work so, i bought a darn rose for 10g and exchanged it for 1 crystal and got Fluffy errr i mean my bear

Comment

• The bear is no longer free wither the quest now requires a single crystal and like of the page

Comment

• pfffft, it gives you 1xtal required for liking a page

though there might be some issue with an e-mail you have your fb registered with

if r2 and fb accounts have same e-mails, you should have no problem receiving your bear

im saying this cuz on one of my alts it didnt work, and it had e-mail different from my facebook's
                      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

• not work -.-
                        Name: Rammstein
                        Server: Knights of Light
                        Guild: Chaos
                        Class: Paladin lvl.80

Comment

• you need one crystal too

Comment

• nice for sharing...
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #

Comment

• is it still on going?

Comment

• As long as you still have the quest, you should be able to complete it. You will need 1 crystal to complete however.
                                If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X