Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

There have been many posts about not receiving the boxing bear after "liking" CS. Please keep in mind the following when doing this quest:

1. If you have previously like Crystal Saga during Alpha (or via a different character) you must first unlike, then re-like Crystal Saga in order to complete the quest.
    2. Once you have "liked" Facebook it may take anywhere from 1-5 minutes for the quest to display as ready for completion. Please be patient while this automated process completes.
    3. Clicking "Release" on the pet interface deletes your pet. DO NOT click release unless you REALLY want to remove a pet. Be careful not to release your prized boxing bear since this cannot be undone.

Originally posted by R2CS_Wenrizzle View Post
    There have been many posts about not receiving the boxing bear after "liking" CS. Please keep in mind the following when doing this quest:

1. If you have previously like Crystal Saga during Alpha (or via a different character) you must first unlike, then re-like Crystal Saga in order to complete the quest.
    2. Once you have "liked" Facebook it may take anywhere from 1-5 minutes for the quest to display as ready for completion. Please be patient while this automated process completes.
    3. Clicking "Release" on the pet interface deletes your pet. DO NOT click release unless you REALLY want to remove a pet. Be careful not to release your prized boxing bear since this cannot be undone.
    Why Mine still not?! for 2 days >.<

Comment

Try logging into Facebook first, then open up the game. If you have already "liked" CS, unlike it, then re-like it. Keep in mind that you need to accept the "I Can Has Bear" quest and have it active when you like (or re-like) Facebook. Once you successfully re-like CS the quest tracking in game will show the quest as ready for completion.

If you are still having problems please post a screenshot.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

i cant take screen shot.. i've done what u said still...

Comment

Bye! I'll Continue Later..
          My CS Name is : DarkLynxz

Comment

Where do I get the bear quest???

Comment

RageAngel,

You will receive the Bear Quest around level 10.

- The R2Games Team

Comment

Can we get rid of the annoucement for liking the game as well as the lucky day for getting morphed pet super annoying. Please! Thx

Comment

I'm level 14. No bear quest. Where do I get it??

Comment

I'm DarkLynxz aqain..
                    u know i'm Level 22 still dont have the bear

Comment

Sorry For wastinq ur time but i really want the bear...

Comment

after you like cs on facebook you should be able to complete the quest by talking to natalie in starglade. on my account for some reason the quest never came up but i talked to her and she told me it was complete and then i recieved my boxing bear

Comment

on my other acc i have 1 but now i dont!

Comment

Level 10 and haven't got quest, how do you get the quest?

Comment

Must have 1 crystal to complete this quest!? Does that mean totally free account cannot done this at all?
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              Server: Himeng Valley
                              Character: JessieMoMo
                              Class: Healing Priestess
                              Level: 31~40
                              Pet: Bird
                              Like: Heal & Support Buff \(^o^)/
                              Hate: PKer (>.<)

Comment

Working...
                              X