Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the same problem with the "free crystal" thingies

Comment

• this quest seems kinda bugged if u ask me, ive done this quest here for one of my toons and got the bear fairly quickly. now ive done this quest with a different toon and 2 different facebook accounts (not including the one i used for my 1st toon) im unliked and reliked on both fb accounts, ive refreshed, ive even cleared cache n cookies and logged in again to see if that would speed things up, but nothing... then ive refreshed again.... and nothing... so if i were to provide screenshots of this would u send me the pet?

Comment

• is this quest still available? i tried the mysterious wanderer but I never received the quest. im lvl 27 and i tried unliking it, I searched the optional quests, i went to event master, beast master, and monikov just to make sure the quest wasn't there. How do I find this quest? is it possible that I can not get it through kabam servers?

Comment

• This make fool following instruction.. but it doesn't works...

Comment

• you need 1 diamond and to accept the quest from a npc which you can check at your quest interface. then you have to like it from the button on top and turn it in. do offers that give you free 1 diamond.

Comment

• I have the quest have liked and re-liked the game page several times but aint got 1 crystal to get it but even still it shows quest not completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23545451 View Post
                I have the quest have liked and re-liked the game page several times but aint got 1 crystal to get it but even still it shows quest not completed.
                just try several more times it will work eventually
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

• Or do like me i liked it like 20 times and it didnt work so, i bought a darn rose for 10g and exchanged it for 1 crystal and got Fluffy errr i mean my bear

Comment

• The bear is no longer free wither the quest now requires a single crystal and like of the page

Comment

• pfffft, it gives you 1xtal required for liking a page

though there might be some issue with an e-mail you have your fb registered with

if r2 and fb accounts have same e-mails, you should have no problem receiving your bear

im saying this cuz on one of my alts it didnt work, and it had e-mail different from my facebook's
                      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

• not work -.-
                        Name: Rammstein
                        Server: Knights of Light
                        Guild: Chaos
                        Class: Paladin lvl.80

Comment

• you need one crystal too

Comment

• nice for sharing...
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #

Comment

• is it still on going?

Comment

• As long as you still have the quest, you should be able to complete it. You will need 1 crystal to complete however.
                                If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X