Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ToK and spire (Because other threads overflood)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK and spire (Because other threads overflood)

In many guilds/friends in wartune, players are not a multiple of 4, so spire and ToK become an issue.
    All of you instead of whining, try to find a globally accepted solution.
    Here are some suggestions

1) One can help people with friendship level>=4
    2) One can't enter ToK/spire to help unless his/her BR is equal to or less than the other players
    3) People entering ToK/Spire for 2nd time get a random hindrance (like Pandora's box)
    4) Top 20 (or 30) BR people (at 05.00 server time) may only enter once (plus they could also get a 10% exp/honour boost for that day)

P.s. Don't just answer "it's fine as it is", because not all people are lucky to do their runs...

don't be an @ss to players and you will find a group, its fine as it is

Comment

Aww, feeling left out cause people get help but you don't? How about actually trying to get a number of players to go with you when you're available, instead of thinking of how to hinder others. There are guilds and friendlist for a good reason: to help you.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
        don't be an @ss to players and you will find a group, its fine as it is
        1st) The @ss is in your head.
        2nd) Last time I checked one can only run ToK and spire once, and when the friends in a guild are i.e. 11, 3 are left without a full party (2X4=2 GROUPS AND 3 ROGUE).
        3rd) I am the one trying to help others and I am annoyed when I can't help someone from the server who, when near 00.00 sever time they BEG for ANY level to run Spire with and find none that hasn't done his run.
        But obviously you never had a day so busy that in the evening you log in and find that all your friends had done their rund because they were afraid they wouldn't find a group
        4th) You probably can't read, because I clearly state
        Don't just answer "it's fine as it is", because not all people are lucky to do their runs...
        just because in YOUR server things are smooth, doesn't mean it is the same on ALL servers.
        This is my thread, I state a PROBLEM on my server. It EXISTS it is REAL and I am looking for SOLUTION, not some wise @ss telling me that in his server all is nice so he knows that all servers are ok.

5th) ALL guilds and ALL players in my server are afraid of waiting till late in the day to run those dungeons and in MANY cases people were unable to run.

Comment

You should have said something about trying to help others then!

However, each have their own progress to worry about. If they can't find a full group, simply do it with anyone available.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

But still, why not work on a solution?
            Friendship could be a strong criteria. Lv 4 or 5 friendship is not easy to get. That way if a mate is offline, I can do my run with someone else and still be able to help him. Plus it cannot be easilly manipulated by players.

It IS a problem and I believe most servers NEED a global solution to this

Comment

I think it is totally unfair that Spire and ToK cannot be helped. It should be allowed without any conditions. Otherwise it becomes a source of increasing frusntration within the game. I know a few people who already left bcs of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R218286430 View Post
                I know a few people who already left bcs of it.
                I know people who left the game for other reasons. If we were to state every reason people leave the game, there would be no end to it.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is nothing stopping any team going in as 3 or less players into either ToK or Spire.

If a player is really in such desperate need of XP, they can always go in as a group of 3 / 2 / 1 (delete as appropriate).
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

tok and spire test how your team or you, yourself. rewards are base on how far can your team go. 1 attempt daily is to prevent exploiting the rewards, rewards that doesnt deserve to be given to players who are not qualified for it.

why not do the same in MPs? well, MPs are different. any good build, even non-cashers, can finish their MP bracket. if you cant, then you are building your toon wrong. so technically MPs are doable no question ask (your MP lvl bracket).

being helped in tok and spire is same as harvesting crops without even planting them lol

if the developer will change the 1-attempt in the future then so be it.
                    but i strongly disagree to giving multiple attempts.

Comment

It's fine as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X