No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 09/27 @ 3:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! what happen S312 wyvern hills not merge???? please check S312..

Comment

***, cheers for the heads up, its always fun to be de-rooted when you close your eyes for 3hr......
      Ninno20
      Foul Marsh - S328
      Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        opening new servers give new or old player the right full opportunity to start fresh.

although we know they dont stand a chance if it is seen cross server but they get the chance.
        Ya, you "give them a chance", but what's the point of constantly opening new ones and then merging them a week later? It obviously defies logic.
        It's just the SAME server hoppers again and again and again. Most of the new servers are dead and the old servers are dying because they're not being merged due to this snafu.

Comment

HAHAHA we are fighting your guild....but guild battle is canceled..

Comment

if a server doesn't get merged means it isn't dead enough or there isn't a server like it that is ready for a merge.

It obviously defies logic.
            it also defies logic to start on a old server where u wont even stand a chance within the server.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

Comment

Nice warning r2 ... This is posted 6 hours after the merger time !!

Comment

Oh and may I add that you have put the screw to us in many ways. The biggest is GUILD BATTLE rewards have been taken away on a week that training whips are needed the most !!

Comment

Only s300+s? Seriously why don't you just delete all the servers from 199 to s1 then if you are just going let them rot and die. Forget the new servers. They don't need any merges for awhile Merge the old servers already.

Comment

Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post
                      Nice warning r2 ... This is posted 6 hours after the merger time !!
                      We apologize for this it caused a lot of confusion.
                      Want to file a ticket? Click .
                      Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                        if a server doesn't get merged means it isn't dead enough or there isn't a server like it that is ready for a merge.

it also defies logic to start on a old server where u wont even stand a chance within the server.
                        It isn't dead enough? Please all the old servers are practically ghost towns. So you are telling us that the old servers should just start over in a new server? Then what happens in that new server we started over that becomes a ghost town later on as well? Start over again and again and again? Basically throw away our hard earn cash on bulding toons and lvling them up and keep starting over? Even you know this is not right. Older servers shouldn't be left to die and just start over again. It's not like we can xfer the toons over to a new server. So we be wasting money in that server just for nothing? The merging isn't done due to "how dead the server' No bc if that were the case these newer servers would wait in line until the real dead servers are merged together. It seems the way merging is done is so the new servers can stay "new" for awhile and forcing the older players to start over if we want to continue to play. Like I said just delete the freaking servers from s199-s1 if you don't want older players here. I mean really s331 doesn't need a merge....idc if there server is "empty" I am sure they have plenty of players to last at least another month or two before being a real dead server. Terrible customer service.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-27-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

S340 Down too? and also about merging to other server. what about S340? not including?

Comment

Talking about Dead server, how about those people who donated/buy balens before and they never played long time, but they still wondering that their account is still there. and anytime they want to play will be played. so? it can be deleted too? lol I'm scared now about to donate, Just plan next week to donate for my wings and VIP. I just want to be sure my account will be still remain if that case will be happen, like dead server...

Comment

Originally posted by WILDSON2 View Post
                              Talking about Dead server, how about those people who donated/buy balens before and they never played long time, but they still wondering that their account is still there. and anytime they want to play will be played. so? it can be deleted too? lol I'm scared now about to donate, Just plan next week to donate for my wings and VIP. I just want to be sure my account will be still remain if that case will be happen, like dead server...
                              Based on this you can tell if your char has been removed, recently they cleaned out all accounts that met this criteria
                              A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
                              Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
                              Have no Balens.
                              Have no record of ever recharging.
                              Not be in a guild.
                              Want to file a ticket? Click .
                              Please read the rules: &

Comment

to Moderator Katalogen,

S340 server is not included to the merging other server. why S340 server is down?

Comment

Working...
                                X