No announcement yet.

[Promotion] VIP Luxury Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Accidentaly Charged" falls under the non-explicite agree clause of credit cards and will always result in a charge-back (You have to explicitely agree when you do a credit card purchase, which you do not give with an automatic charge)

Comment

in times like this I'm glad of my chosen method of payment

Comment

llo lakahuodgua

Comment

its not in my shop what the heck? just seen it this morning went and put money on my credit card to buy it and its not there im ******

Comment

why dont you just place it permanently in the shop?..was on transpacific flight during the sale.. and im goin for another long flight again..

Server 187- Fel Reach
            Name - MissEarth

Comment

Can someone tell me how to get "free balens"????

My friend in game gets up to 300 per day just by watching videos, so she has lvl 3 clothes and lvl 2 wings from that.....

I can't get any of the "free balens offers", because I'm not in right region.... Central Europe is not right region????

Comment

u should make an event with Vouchers dude -.-
                we have alot of it and dont know what to do with it
                Character Name: ßłắÇkLash
                Server: [S310] Howling Hills R2games
                Guild: Wardens
                Position: Assist Guild Master
                Class: Mage

Comment

people stop complaing if you can not buy then play without it realy as simple as that it is a game not life! enjoy the game and stop complaining

Comment

any merge this week?:|

Comment

mostof the summoners are wishing for vip cards in shop for easy buying why the r2 never listen to the players it could increase their sell and and also benefits those who cant buy with credit card

Comment

dont show past event anymore in game =='

Comment

I don't work on r2 i actually don't even like them, since they don't even give a **** about the paying players.

lol and here u r winning about having to pay?... did u think they putt down so much money energy and enormous fantasy to make a fantastic game so u can play it for free!!!! ye they should even pay you to play so u get satisfied,

I wuold be very satisfied just r2 gaming gave a **** about anything!!!!!!!! don't wanna pay go to Facebook and play there lousy free games.

And fr us paying coustemers that know it cost to make this game maybe r2 could just think 2 sec longer we r paying your salary!!! don't care about us means i hope u lose your salary I'm stooping to pay. R2 have steal my money 3 times now... get a grip of the stealing that's something to complaint about at least.

Comment

to adm

because , not have promotion of crypt tokens

Comment

almost 2 day 'till wishing scrap event end and you finished all daily event.... this is so ugly! 95 wishing scraps collected, 5 more needed and you finished daily event before main finish.....

Comment

give me balens 500 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ser?

Comment

Working...
                                X