• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iam a student also but no free balens

Comment

R2 are much more better then other gaming companies IMO

Comment

Ridiculous. In the dungeons you find gear parts, rings and jewels which you mostly don't use, but sell them for their high price. If you recycle them instead you have free refinement crystals as much as you want.
        Server: S126 - Wilderiver
        Character: Urania
        Class: Knight

Comment

Pathetic ! even though you don't have wing or other, but have fun with you have now or better you stop playing from this game. it's simple bro ... LOLz

IGN: Aincrad
          Server: Wyvern Hills Guild: Asylum
          Class: Knight Build: Tank
          Moto: "Never lose attitude, go ahead and do your best" :cool:

Comment

Seriously, Wings are overrated. You can keep up with the average cash user with just a vip pass for $8 a month. Which is
            cheaper than the hamburger combo you spend at mcdonalds. The only time you may find this difficult is on a new server where you recharge 500 balens for the lvl 15 legends that last you til lvl 40, but past that as long as you have a set of pve gear (40/50/60/70 set) you'll find that most cash users are beatable even though they have 5k-7k more br than you. If you still find it hard, it's either because you didn't fine tone your gear or don't know how to build your character. At that point you should stop asking God for answers because he doesn't have any. Google does.

Comment

if you buy a small 500 balens you can get little wings as gift that is less than 4 euro look at the speciale offers it apears on screen if you wanna recharch balens!!!

Comment

yeah u right dread .. all non balenors still weak because there's no event of wings .. that just affordable of non balenor right ?

Comment

nice, take a post out because you dont like it, how original. how about fixing the game the way it is supposed to work, or is that too hard?

Comment

why don't you guys sell items so that we can use vouchers,,not balens all the time,,for **** sake,,if u guys want people to keep playing these freaking games do something for non-cash player

Comment

ftghfhrht
                      HTML Code:
                      [CENTER][INDENT][SUB][SUP][/SUP][/SUB][/INDENT][/CENTER]
                      thrh

Comment

Im a non casher myself i just play for fun and do my best.. but i just made an archer lvl68 full academy buff 74k br... just do the dailies play with friends and you will see you'll improved in no time... have fun guys and smile always

Comment

ggrrr... no free wings?

Comment

pls bigyan nyo naman ako ng bales kahit 1000 lang

Comment

Woohooo jus wat we needed.. can u pls kindly and with utmost respect tell R2.. to TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP THEIR .. u know whr ) smart boy .. WTH are my BR event rewards?

Comment

good call

Comment

Working...
                                X