No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Columbus' Recharge Bonus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys can't even give us our rewards from the Hall of Fame event because of a "delay", but recharge packs are ready ?
    Really pathetic sorry to say.

Comment

R2 doesnt ***** give us the reward but they make offers instead, ***, ** this
      - The Lag Master -
      S195

Comment

and no compensation either... not that the compensation ever really fits the inconvenience.

Comment

Well I wanted the 50k kyanite, 500k gold and 10 fatestones. and for the price of 500 balen, thats a big bargain. So doesn't matter to me what they do wrong etc, I won't say no to something I can use well haha.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 10/3 - 10/4 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S343
            • Kabam: S1 - S40
            • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
            • 500,000 Gold
            • 50,000 Kyanite
            • Mount Training Whip x 10
            • Fate Stone x 10

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

If u recharge by offers for example one offer of 200 balens and then another offer of 300 u get those rewards? or it should be an offer or 500 or more in one time?
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I'm sorry but anyone who buys this while R2 owes all its players the promised rewards, which are now overdue should have to get re.tard tattooed on their forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                I'm sorry but anyone who buys this while R2 owes all its players the promised rewards, which are now overdue should have to get re.tard tattooed on their forehead.
                I don't see why we are 're.tards'. Just because a reward is delayed doesn't mean I will miss out on a very good bargain. But if others want to hold a grudge over nothing, good for them.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  I don't see why we are 're.tards'. Just because a reward is delayed doesn't mean I will miss out on a very good bargain. But if others want to hold a grudge over nothing, good for them.
                  Because you are part of the problem, paying R2 for its lousy excuse of customer service.

Comment

Because you are part of the problem, paying R2 for its lousy excuse of customer service.
                    Really, and what do you think will solve by people not buying that pack? Let me guess, r2 will suddenly realise they aren't doing well and they will change! (Is that about it?).
                    I can guess you're a very young person with not much life experience, but I can guarantee that absolutely nothing will change.

And as I said, nothing really happened. I will not miss out on a good bargain because a reward is delayed. I would punish myself twice then.

(Oh and FYI, calling people 're.tard' isn't really a way of showing maturity.)

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Whatever excuse you need to validate to yourself to pay someone to treat you badly.

Comment

Whatever excuse you need to validate to yourself to pay someone to treat you badly.
                        I'm begging you to stop responding because you are truely making a fool out of yourself. That sentence didn't even make sense.
                        I don't mind having a little conversation, but you are quite agressive and don't see reason at all it seems.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                          does it have to be more than 500? or AT LEAST 500?
                          coz usually it's at least.. i mean just 500 is enough..
                          sry for asking such question, just to be sure. ty.
                          Just 500

Comment

+100!
                            the proof posted right after

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              I'm begging you to stop responding because you are truely making a fool out of yourself. That sentence didn't even make sense.
                              I don't mind having a little conversation, but you are quite agressive and don't see reason at all it seems.

Yeah, I'll stop. Lest arguing with crayon-eaters gets me forum banned. My comment stands.

Comment

Originally posted by R27363625 View Post
                                +100!
                                the proof posted right after
                                Yeah, I'll stop. Lest arguing with crayon-eaters gets me forum banned. My comment stands.
                                Pretty sure if you get banned it's not because you argue, it's more the way you argue... (nice to hear I'm now a 'crayon-eater').

On another topic I posted this just now:
                                People are naturally showing hatred towards not only r2, but to the community as well.
                                You guys sound like politicians honestly, it's always someone else's fault too there. Always putting blame and always ranting. And in the end nothing gets done.

This is not just here though, many forums nowadays have this problem, people just love going at each other.
                                And the post isn't 10 minutes old and I already have living proof. Extraordinary.

(And for those still wondering 500 balen is enough for the pack.)

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X