Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Guardian Angel, Enhanced Regeneration, Refined Blessed Health

Enhanced Guardian Angel, Enhanced Regeneration, Refined Blessed Health

I need to ditch one of those astral since my slots are full..I'm a knight..anyone can help give me a suggestion which one is better to be kept as a saving? Thank you..
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by R29254177; 10-01-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Ruthlessness?

Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 | Wartune Calculators

Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Agreed ^^

Ruthlessness is discussed quite a lot and even with max level the benefits are minimal.

Other option is unlock the other slots..

Server: S321
    Name: Blazer
    Class: Archer
    Level: 64
    BR: 79.5k
    Lord Divine

What are the benefits anyway? Unless you want to play roulette one-shotting someone, I don't think it does anything at all.

Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 | Wartune Calculators

Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

eventho refined blessed health and enhanced regeneration are quite similar? (not exactly but at least 10% chance of heal something). I was thinking about ruthlessness quite a bit too..

and thank you so much for the feedback...

Priest of Pontifications xnovaflarex is just another poster. For now.... xnovaflarex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R29254177 View Post
    I need to ditch one of those astral since my slots are full..I'm a knight..anyone can help give me a suggestion which one is better to be kept as a saving? Thank you..
    keep blessed health regen godes illusion deflection and angel.
    Ditch snipers unless your a crit knight and ruthlessness.
    If your 50 + as i suppose you are take talents that add even more to deflection block etc.
    If you happen to be a crit knight and have no enhanced block and low block rate toss out the deflection astral as well. It will be totally worthless with out high block and hp.

Quote Originally Posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    keep blessed health regen godes illusion deflection and angel.
    Ditch snipers unless your a crit knight and ruthlessness.
    If your 50 + as i suppose you are take talents that add even more to deflection block etc.
    If you happen to be a crit knight and have no enhanced block and low block rate toss out the deflection astral as well. It will be totally worthless with out high block and hp.
    I need the snipers edge for WB...not a crit knight...I'm below 50...I got well some block on my stat...blessed health and regen are quite similar..what do you think?

I need the snipers edge for WB...not a crit knight...I'm below 50...I got well some block on my stat...blessed health and regen are quite similar..what do you think?
    Get rid of them both.

Priest of Pontifications xnovaflarex is just another poster. For now.... xnovaflarex's Avatar
    where the regen works well is in pve non world battle and gb ward for arenas solo and party its nice for mpds campaigns etc it is great. With 50k hp you will regen 5k at least 2x for bosses on mpds camps etc. Blessed health is a bit pointless though if you have a open slot with nothing else to go there it is a why not deal. It becomes a better than nothing deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast