Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Tamalan Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Tamalan Challenge

Duration: 10/10 – 10/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Vidalia is flooded with Autumn Tokens, it seems. For the following week, players who compete in the Tamalan Arena will also be rewarded with Autumn Token x1.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what about switching it up. Instead of just keep coming out with the Autumn Tokens x1, why not listen to the demands of the players? alot of people are wanting Morph Crystals or other things that they can use now. Heroic Wings Mount Upgrade Tokens, Greaters ect. Please come up with something alittle more original for the next events. thanks

Comment

I agree with Time2Change. come up with something original please.

Comment

It's R2.The amount of their creativity/will to think of new event is less than nothing.I quit the game because of this,and i mostly come on to check on the new horrid events every week now.The white griffin **** did it for me (Although i quit 1 week ago) Giving out a mount with gryphon stats for 1k crystal? Go die please,some people spent a crapload on their gryphon,now people get an almost-free one?Idc if its not morphable,it's too much for a cash mount,the warbull was at least reasonable since it required g-muts and the stats weren't ridiculous,this is just nonsense.
        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Heyy....Some people are loving the tokens, More SS per day, I'm using them to collect DF. I have no problems with all the token events, just keep Divine feathers in the list and I'll be happy.

Game: Crystal Saga
          Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
          _________
          Game : Monkey King Online
          Name: Azaleic
          Level : 90
          Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
          BR:135115

Comment

Working...
          X