does r2 has the responsibilty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does r2 has the responsibilty

This 404 error have cause many players cud not log in.. there cant do daily event like src exchange, ladder, guild contributions, training ground, dungeon runs, and some special events... does the management take some considerations to this matter.. many players compete with each other in term of level, experience, equips and item, and exchange.. come to think this is a FAULT/NEGLIGENCE from thier part.

are they reliable/obligation to return back to the their lovable and loyal players to this game? as the terms and conditions?

I'm sure its in their TOS when you decided to play on r2.

Comment

When you say return back, are you referring to a compensation?
      As stated in the Terms of Service:
      Interruption of Service

Our Games are subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.
      I'm not saying you shouldn't expect a compensation pack, but it's entirely their choice whether or not they wish to provide a compensation.

In the past, they have provided a compensation when their services for the games had an interruption of service.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Cheats/Hacking

You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party games or code in order to win at, or gain game points or Items from any R2 Games game.

Seems TOS is out the window, you were advertising a third party program that helped get into the game, I could then possibly gain game items, which I am unable to get, since I cannot loggin?

Comment

Do you understand what Hotspot Shield does? It allows the people who cannot currently log in, actually log in, when the servers are actually live and not undergoing maintenance.
          Could you provide in detail just how you would compare using things such as Autoclickers and other cheat programs which could used in various other games for duping, etc. be the same thing as this?

The servers are currently active. Can we log in though? No, because we are receiving the 404 Bad Gateway page. Are the servers actually live? Yes, they are, so using a different VPN in order to log in actually helps players get their dailies and such done.

You obviously seem to be directing your anger and frustrations at me. Using the Terms of Service against me? Try again.

Using Hotspot Shield doesn't help players "win at Land Grab" or "win at Sengolia" or "win at Delivery".

Edit: I also forgot to mention one important fact. Not everyone is locked out the game like we are. There are actually players in the game right now playing. Your definition of cheating is way out of definition. This is basically one kind of example I'm about to provide, that you would consider cheating by your statement.

Player A cannot currently enter the game. However, player B can enter the game. Player C keeps on logging in but then disconnecting in the game.
          Player A uses Hotspot Shield to finally enter the game. Player B is still in the game without needing to use Hotspot Shield. Player C finally keeps a stabilized connection by using Hotspot Shield. So since Player A couldn't log in without using Hotspot Shield, that must mean, since he can get items such as "A Day in Vidalia" Packs and "Crypt Participation Pack", he must be cheating. However, if Player B can do the same thing but isn't using Hotspot Shield, then he's fine. Player C must be cheating because even if he logs in, he still disconnects, so he can't actually log in and play to his/her full extent. I guess Player C must also be cheating.
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-09-2013, 12:25 AM.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i dont understand why some people treat rare technical issues like this as the end of the world ..its not like this happens everyday... It'll eventually be fixed anyway...they're even giving us temporary fix....i haven't been able to get on since reset, il probably try the hotspot fix later...so what if i miss a day or two of events...on rare occassion get dced in ladder, tg, bath, etc...whats the big deal..

...if u guys really are having problems not being able to play n wanna get in the game badly then do as the mods are suggesting n use the temporary fix>> "hotspot shield" which as far as i understand has been successful in resolving the issue for the majority of players...why get so worked up over it..
            (S57)Windscar

Comment

yes hotspot shield can get me login but when i go to other map it will loading stuck...
              i already miss my ladder after entering ladder npc loading stuck that means my char now is in outside tree of life
              we both knew SS is the way to become stronger in this game so i already lost 6pcs SS atm
              even using hotspot shield atm everytime i refresh the page the 404 can be read...

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
              :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Im player B.
                • I have seen alot of people in world chat complaining about this.
                • I had a group with a few people who kept getting D/C.
                • I had a party member in Ladder get stuck on loading screen.
                • They all said they got error "404"

Seems like its happening alot to alot of people.

Would be nice if R2 did something minor in compensation, just to help with the frustration that you can clearly see with people in game and on the forums.

You could call the compensation a "404 October Relief Package"
                Throw some torches and maybe 1-3 bound dungeon keys in the pack, that would make people happy.
                Last edited by R2386494; 10-09-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

i think if R2 would make some kind of official announcement to reassure it's players that they actually do give a damn, then maybe alot of people wouldn't be as upset *shrugs* a little bit of acknowledgement goes a long way...
                  YuiShushino
                  [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                  Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                  It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                  A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

An official announcement from R2 should calm people. I don't understand until now, they are not making anything of that sort. Explain to players what's happening and tell us, what exactly they are doing to fix it. We should not vent our anger on moderators, guys. They don't have all the answers we are looking for. As for the hotspot shield, I'm not gonna download some third-party software. As I'm not too much of a techie, installing it might cause some issues on my PC. Till this 404 error is resolved I'm just gonna spend my time doing something else.

Comment

Originally posted by hubakplus View Post
                      An official announcement from R2 should calm people. I don't understand until now, they are not making anything of that sort. Explain to players what's happening and tell us, what exactly they are doing to fix it. We should not vent our anger on moderators, guys. They don't have all the answers we are looking for. As for the hotspot shield, I'm not gonna download some third-party software. As I'm not too much of a techie, installing it might cause some issues on my PC. Till this 404 error is resolved I'm just gonna spend my time doing something else.
                      it useless hubak to DL hotspot shield or safari browser i already try those option. yeah you can login but i wont take long my friend like me getting mad on some mod because i tried all he say result failed if you think im lying about it then just try it and do dungeon and u can say suck why im stuck on this loading page then try tobe patient wait it until u realize it already been 1hour of loading

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Comment

CS forum will completely full of report why??? the answer are simple cause player can't login all they can do is complain about this 404 @ forum section

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	1676210
                          im getting TIRED of doing refresh her and there cleaning cache all over and over

Comment

sorry to fo moderator but they are the first line of communications... they must some explanation to all of these through their bosses... thats their line of job catch all the buzzling questions every now and then...

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                              When you say return back, are you referring to a compensation?
                              As stated in the Terms of Service:

I'm not saying you shouldn't expect a compensation pack, but it's entirely their choice whether or not they wish to provide a compensation.

In the past, they have provided a compensation when their services for the games had an interruption of service.

nicely explain... BrotherVT
                              but can u suggest it to THEM.. the compensation pack?

Comment

Working...
                              X