[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 10th of October at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Where's my wing since my BR 63 server s79 , can recheck Dud :-(

Comment

Is there gonna be any server merges? S353 is almost totally dead....guild battles are lame...no one shows up vs the top two guilds and then its a very long battle with those two guilds on Fridays with only a few people on each side during these battles. The server is almost dead and is losing more and more people everyday. Might want to merge that server very soon or it will be a wasted server. There is a lot of paying customers, such as myself, begging for a merge with one or more servers. Thanks!
      BugzBunny
      Kabam S61
      GM of LoonyTunes
      Balenor's #1 GM
      Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

Originally posted by bonenksuck View Post
        Where's my wing since my BR 63 server s79 , can recheck Dud :-(
        this maintenance stand aside form the hall of fame rewards

Is there gonna be any server merges? S353 is almost totally dead....guild battles are lame...no one shows up vs the top two guilds and then its a very long battle with those two guilds on Fridays with only a few people on each side during these battles. The server is almost dead and is losing more and more people everyday. Might want to merge that server very soon or it will be a wasted server. There is a lot of paying customers, such as myself, begging for a merge with one or more servers. Thanks!
        server merges are not down at the same time as maintenance. keep an eye on the news and events section about this kind of info
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

I hope it's a maintenance... not another craptenance...

Comment

Please fix the rewards and send them to the ppl in that maintenance if you had increase the time for that 8-10hours but everything to be fix and so we can move on.

Comment

s353? How can that be dead, it's not even a toddler yet, try playing on a server over half a year old...
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                Your server will be merged shortly, as they are nearly up to merging yours. But please don't try to make it sound so dramatic, there are other servers which are doing way worse then you, and they have been waiting months, not 1 month, months. If you look at the last merge, it was in 330's.. so you will get your merge soon.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Just face it everyone. R2 thinks we're all stupid and playing favoritism towards the much older servers only. They won't give out the rewards that people are still missing. They think we're all stupid and will just "forget" this mistake and move on.

Comment

yes,,,hope after MT get my wings and med at S250....

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      s353? How can that be dead, it's not even a toddler yet, try playing on a server over half a year old...
                      1/2 a year old? You're just babies yet.....
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

So the Columbus events start. ♥ Great x'D
                        Riding Unicorns.....♥Likeaboss

Comment

Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                          and if on the new server ur guild is out of the guild battles u will cry that everything is for the big cashers more servers= more GBs= more free stuff dude

Comment

um world boss is so laggy on 324 is my sever thx plzz try 2 fix this

Comment

will i be compensated for my vip ticket i used and now can't use due to this maintenance? I would really appreciate it if you did. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X