Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: yet again, no rune refining event, just as expected

yet again, no rune refining event, just as expected

^^ I guess we'll never get to know what this event is about, since R2 yet again disabled it, actually now they exchanged it with gold alchemy! *claps hands* Nice move!

How is that a bad thing? 50 balens for 60k+ gold is better than measly 20 rune exp, so choosing from two evils I would pick alchemy over rune refining.

Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 | Wartune Calculators

Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Rune refining? i have no idea why people would want this to do. Balening runes, just like doing alchemy, it's not worth it xD
    Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Cookie - Guild: UnScared™ - Class: Archer - VIP: level 9 - Set: 70 legend - level: 80 Advanced - BR: 237k/250k (HoF Fake Br) - Sylph: lvl 80 Purple Hercules

Well, Rune Refine event turned into Gold Alchemy event. LOL

Okey, excuse me guys for my lack of information, but rune refining would have work only with balens? When you use small runestones on a rune, isn't that rune refining as well? Since there was no such event yet I'm not sure of it. All the informations I gathered were the patch notes where they introduced runes, and referred to the feeding runes with runestones as rune refining. Thats why I thought this event would cost any balens for me but I might be mistaken.

Knight of Knowledge S44-ZEREF is just another poster. For now.... S44-ZEREF's Avatar
    why people say its with balens when we still didnt have the event?lol

Priest of Pontifications MolochMage is just another poster. For now.... MolochMage's Avatar
    Well, we still don't have the event and we never will...

Squire of Statements Psxplayer is just another poster. For now.... Psxplayer's Avatar
    *** is Rune refine ? Im lvl 54 not planing lvl up and my Runes ar att cap for my lvl so event totaly useless ?

Yet again someone moaning over nothing. r2 made alot of mistakes, we all know that, but they don't have an obligation to put in an event because you want it.
    They decide what event comes, not you. Don't be petty. If it's not here, don't moan.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Hehe...this is funny
    Now u want event only bcs you think this will be rune stone-use-event.
    Look at discription and think guys, is same like in gold/daru alchemy
    So who care aBout this event? Want dream aBout this as free not balens thing? Go on when they finaly add this in next months...well u start whine aBout r2 why they add next balen way to obtain event stuffs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast