yet again, no rune refining event, just as expected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet again, no rune refining event, just as expected

^^ I guess we'll never get to know what this event is about, since R2 yet again disabled it, actually now they exchanged it with gold alchemy! *claps hands* Nice move!

How is that a bad thing? 50 balens for 60k+ gold is better than measly 20 rune exp, so choosing from two evils I would pick alchemy over rune refining.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Rune refining? i have no idea why people would want this to do. Balening runes, just like doing alchemy, it's not worth it xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Well, Rune Refine event turned into Gold Alchemy event. LOL

Comment

Okey, excuse me guys for my lack of information, but rune refining would have work only with balens? When you use small runestones on a rune, isn't that rune refining as well? Since there was no such event yet I'm not sure of it. All the informations I gathered were the patch notes where they introduced runes, and referred to the feeding runes with runestones as rune refining. Thats why I thought this event would cost any balens for me but I might be mistaken.

Comment

why people say its with balens when we still didnt have the event?lol

Comment

Well, we still don't have the event and we never will...
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

*** is Rune refine ? Im lvl 54 not planing lvl up and my Runes ar att cap for my lvl so event totaly useless ?

Comment

Yet again someone moaning over nothing. r2 made alot of mistakes, we all know that, but they don't have an obligation to put in an event because you want it.
                  They decide what event comes, not you. Don't be petty. If it's not here, don't moan.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hehe...this is funny
                    Now u want event only bcs you think this will be rune stone-use-event.
                    Look at discription and think guys, is same like in gold/daru alchemy
                    So who care aBout this event? Want dream aBout this as free not balens thing? Go on when they finaly add this in next months...well u start whine aBout r2 why they add next balen way to obtain event stuffs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

tbh, it was never officially announce we would get this rune refine event.
                      Ofc there offsite forum that had UNOFFICIAL info about the upcoming events
                      but thats never sure until the official details are released here.

So stay always on your guard with those kind of things and expect the unexpected
                      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                      âœ* Prizzly
                      âœ* Knight
                      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

why people say its with balens when we still didnt have the event?lol
                        Well what do you think it was supposed to be?
                        Refine runes 3/5 times, seems too obvious. If it was for upgrading runes with runestones, it would be like 50/100 or something.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                        X