BG protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG protection

I think the protection after combat needs to go, or at least be reduced by a lot. Currently all it does is allow players to constantly attack weak enemies without fear of being attacked by someone stronger.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

But it also gives people a chance to run away from Dryad bombers who are waiting to jump on them as soon as they exit a fight... Everything has its pro's and con's.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      I think the protection after combat needs to go, or at least be reduced by a lot. Currently all it does is allow players to constantly attack weak enemies without fear of being attacked by someone stronger.
      Did you try attacking continuously a weak player in BG? after some dryads it gets OP (+60%+ stats).
      i.e. a 15k ATK gets 24k.
      The protection is the only trully fair thing in the BG.

It would be better if a player also got protection when exiting the camp though, so he/she can deliver cart before being attacked again.

Comment

i dont think people should be allowed to just stand there and wait for players to exit the damn camp. how is that fair to anyone? esp the ones that just died! i know you can attack the recovery officer and everything but to sit and wait... IS BARBARIC! i also don't like that the players that constantly die dont ever have a chance. i am one of them. constantly attacked and dying from the same people so dryads blessing is total ****.

Comment

it has cons and pro, I couldn't cart at all without that protection, there are a lot of players that doesn't care about cart and aims for honor from the first bg. That protection also saves me from players stronger than me, many times they followed me and I jsut attacked another one on my road so that he can find another target

Comment

But it also gives people a chance to run away from Dryad bombers who are waiting to jump on them as soon as they exit a fight... Everything has its pro's and con's.
            If they wanted to get rid of dryad bombers they could just make dryads disappear when you attack someone. Meaning they want people to be able to dryad bomb.

Did you try attacking continuously a weak player in BG? after some dryads it gets OP (+60%+ stats).
            i.e. a 15k ATK gets 24k.
            The protection is the only trully fair thing in the BG.
            Nah you can safely attack most players quite a few times before they start being tough, then you just avoid clicking them for a few minutes and hope they lose their dryads on someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              If they wanted to get rid of dryad bombers they could just make dryads disappear when you attack someone. Meaning they want people to be able to dryad bomb.
              By the same logic, if they wanted that people to have no escaping route against the dryaders they could just make the protection disappear. Meaning that they want people to be able to protect themselfs against them

Comment

Well I don't know what to say because I find the dryad system so flawed that any argument would make no sense.

Comment

I agree, only because, i am sick of people using that time to run up to my side spawn and start spawn camping. I rather be able to attack them and keep them away, so people have a chance to make it to the middle or get their shards xD
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

That's exactly what I mean, you can have a bunch of people spawn camping your team and you can't do anything about it because they're always under protection. And if there are no lowbies around they just run away.

Comment

Good luck with dryad Bombers^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                      X