Requesting a new US East PVP server.// S67

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting a new US East PVP server.// S67

Hello, I would like to ask for a new US East PVP server, since the past 8 servers were PVE. We've been waiting for a long time....

I myself and a few other friends of mine are planning to play on the next East PVP server (and cash), and I'd bet there are plenty more people who want a new East PVP server.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

I support that :3.

Comment

Good idea . 3 months waiting for PVP SERVER.

Comment

Originally posted by R232410714 View Post
        Good idea . 3 months waiting for PVP SERVER.
        3 months huh ? I've been waiting for almost a year now -_-
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

more than a year now....plz new pvp east server

Comment

I've been letting the staff know there is a demand for a new PvP server, and I've reminded them of that demand the last two times I got the details of a new server launch. And I'll make sure they see this thread too.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Thank You very much R2CS Stormaggedon. You are the man. Finally a genuine answer and helping hand indeed along we all thankful for Moderators and GMs who helped us. Hopefully we can have a new pvp east server soon. I for sure many players itching to play and cashing.

Comment

Working...
              X