apollo sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apollo sylph

about 4 days ago I saw on youtube a video posted by GM wartune about the apollo sylph. It showed it in PvP and sylph arena. My question is: when will this sylph be available and how might we obtain it? Does anyone have any info on this or was this video just a leak?

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
    about 4 days ago I saw on youtube a video posted by GM wartune about the apollo sylph. It showed it in PvP and sylph arena. My question is: when will this sylph be available and how might we obtain it? Does anyone have any info on this or was this video just a leak?
    on this patch we only get iris and pan in future patches we get apollo,all sylphs can be gained in sylph atoll

Comment

What video is that?

Comment

Here's a link to the video he was referring to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XpIIyXIZWE

Comment

Well according to the wallpaper, no doubt it will be an event for doing high in hall of fame. like 80k br.

Seems we get most of our stuff from events.
          Ninno20
          Foul Marsh - S328
          Knight 60+

Comment

apollo will be a balen sylph if follow chinese version
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Bump.........

Comment

The event page for november says the apollo sylph is rewarded with a turnin

Comment

Lets talk about apollo slyph, Is it going to be "Alot better" than the other slyphs? Whats its passive skill?

Comment

apollo can be gotten by sylph city keys 260 for apollo and 680 for rare apollo

Comment

Originally posted by TheTylerLee1 View Post
                      Lets talk about apollo slyph, Is it going to be "Alot better" than the other slyphs? Whats its passive skill?
                      If im correct its 100% of pets HP and 5% mdef

Apollo is OP vs iris and Pan they have low ress vs apolo which is Light element pet (-45ress) so if u dont have purple 1 u will not win vs blue apollo
                      btw apollo is only weak vs dark element whit is next patch pet i belive (-45 ress)

Comment

IGN:니르바나 / Nirvana
                        Hi dear, my comment is irrelevant, but umm just a teeny tiny correction The correct translation of English Term, "Nirvana" is either 열반, 해탈...you romanized (means you literally translated each syllable of Nir-va-na to korean) <3 other than that, I am uber ecstatic you used that IGN
                        People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                        사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

As usual in R2 true fashion... the event "Chest Piece Exchange" will get you an Apollo Sylph. IF YOU SPEND MANY $$$ buying the chests and attempting to get one. I am a casher and have spent $100.00 on chests and still don't have enough "Chest Pieces" or a lucky drop of an Apollo Sylph. I realize some people have been very lucky but the percentage is rediculusly low on getting one of these PvP game changers. If you are trying to get one without cashing it you can forget it... as in all R2 events there is no way possible to generate enough pieces to do an exchange for one. The new 2.1 upgrade although nice in appearance has made top players mediocre and mid-level players very powerful and it is clunky as an interface at the very best. It also reflects on the greed of R2 games by making an already expensive game (for the cashers) even more expensive. With Wartunes already having been the most expensive game online that I'm aware of this just has alienated many players. My current server (null286) has seen a 50% drop in active players in the upper levels... Wartunes take note, I saw this with the game Infinate Realms a few years ago... a game that is now none existant that was a top seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                            If im correct its 100% of pets HP and 5% mdef

Apollo is OP vs iris and Pan they have low ress vs apolo which is Light element pet (-45ress) so if u dont have purple 1 u will not win vs blue apollo
                            btw apollo is only weak vs dark element whit is next patch pet i belive (-45 ress)
                            Dark element pet is also Balen Only pet, so free players can't get it (just like they can't get apollo by farming, etc)

So yea.. only way to beat Apollo, especially if the other player have more than 1...

You need 2+ purple pets, mostly Iris due to higher magic defense, Pan dies to fast against apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by RickOsborne View Post
                              As usual in R2 true fashion... the event "Chest Piece Exchange" will get you an Apollo Sylph. IF YOU SPEND MANY $$$ buying the chests and attempting to get one. I am a casher and have spent $100.00 on chests and still don't have enough "Chest Pieces" or a lucky drop of an Apollo Sylph. I realize some people have been very lucky but the percentage is rediculusly low on getting one of these PvP game changers. If you are trying to get one without cashing it you can forget it... as in all R2 events there is no way possible to generate enough pieces to do an exchange for one. The new 2.1 upgrade although nice in appearance has made top players mediocre and mid-level players very powerful and it is clunky as an interface at the very best. It also reflects on the greed of R2 games by making an already expensive game (for the cashers) even more expensive. With Wartunes already having been the most expensive game online that I'm aware of this just has alienated many players. My current server (null286) has seen a 50% drop in active players in the upper levels... Wartunes take note, I saw this with the game Infinate Realms a few years ago... a game that is now none existant that was a top seller.
                              You're missing the point, R2 doesnt really care if wartune is gonna have to shut down, they might as well take it down now. The purpose of browser games are to make lots of money, that's all they care about, they could care less if the game suddenly has to go down when they've already made so much profit.

Back on track, Apollo makes all knights rage in pvp.

Comment

Working...
                              X