What do you think about Patch 2.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Patch 2.1?

Just right your thoughts and opinions on the patch. What do you like and not like about Patch 2.1?

Only thing i don't like is that the wolf has been taken out, he was my favorite and only guaranteed wb i could make it too xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yeah that made me a little disappointed to.

Comment

Looking forward to sylth system! ^_^ Cutting out the first wb is one less excusse for me to skip early classes! :S And.... Isn't SoulChaser know as That Casher B!tch?!?!

Comment

Can some help me understand the gold rush. Based on this link http://genesis24.guildlaunch.com/gwi...ult&gid=326036 It talks about a 2/2 cart opportunity. hat does that mean and what are the dynamics of playing against others. Is it like BG and you can lose your carts to others?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
            Can some help me understand the gold rush. Based on this link http://genesis24.guildlaunch.com/gwi...ult&gid=326036 It talks about a 2/2 cart opportunity. hat does that mean and what are the dynamics of playing against others. Is it like BG and you can lose your carts to others?

The chances to be a cross one are kinda low, so it might be like tanks ( server only ). I find it weird/not possible to be a cross one.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

You lose some of the crystal you have collected. You gather 100 crystal for the first attempt. Someone attack you, you lose like 20/100 crystals.

When you get to the officier, you will get 80 crystals if you don't get attack again.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                The chances to be a cross one are kinda low, so it might be like tanks ( server only ). I find it weird/not possible to be a cross one.
                Close to 100% sure it's local server only.

Comment

Ok, I'm going to explain more clearly lol.

1. You enter the mine and talk to crystal officier, he gives you 1 empty cart.

2. You take your cart to the crystals resssources. You gather crystals like you do for wood, amethyst and ore.

3. When your cart is full, meaning you have 100 crystals, you have to talk to another guy in the mine to deliver your carts. That's when people can plunder you.

4. You don't lose all crystals when someone beat you, just some. Like I said, look like you lose around 20 each time you lose.

5. Once you get to the other guy, talk to him, and you will get your crystals you can use to exchange for items in crystal shop.

6. This is what you need to do but, you can do this at any time. But, if you do this during gold rush, when the mine is fill with players, you will get double the reward. So, I guess instead of getting 200 crystals max. each day if you don't do it during gold rush, you can get a max. of 400 crystals during gold rush. (Thread says double reward)

7. Like I said, first attempt you can gather 100 crystals, but you have a second attempt and can gather another 100 crystals.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 11-05-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    You lose some of the crystal you have collected. You gather 100 crystal for the first attempt. Someone attack you, you lose like 20/100 crystals.

When you get to the officier, you will get 80 crystals if you don't get attack again.
                    Ok, that makes sense. thanks. It says it is a 24 hour event. Does that mean that you can stay and collect crystals all day long if u want? nvm. buddy just explained that u can fight all day if u are strong but once u turned in two carts your done
                    Last edited by SirChuck; 11-05-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

u probably only got one attemp a day

Comment

walking around in cloud city is a waste of limited time

no one in their right mind will select the option to see all players online to maximize their lag...
                        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Ok, that makes sense. thanks. It says it is a 24 hour event. Does that mean that you can stay and collect crystals all day long if u want? nvm. buddy just explained that u can fight all day if u are strong but once u turned in two carts your done
                          I think you can only plunder other players during the gold rush event (30 min. each day). So, you can get your 200 daily crystals, without being attack by other players or, you can go for double reward, but you can get plunder. I'm not 100% sure, but seem it's how it work.

Comment

Just check on 7road wartune i see new thing on clothing(give stat on every cloths is unlock stat at lv 45)also on the source i got info about next month event(new clothing give stat too not sure if R2 is same)

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                              Just check on 7road wartune i see new thing on clothing(give stat on every cloths is unlock stat at lv 45)also on the source i got info about next month event(new clothing give stat too not sure if R2 is same)
                              Clothing gives stats??? oh need more info on that one xD
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X