Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What do you think about Patch 2.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Clothing gives stats??? oh need more info on that one xD
    here is from 7road

i dont know we will get it on this patch or next patch

Comment

I believe that's from 2.4 update. We got sometime for that update. Still have 2.1 2.15 and 2.3 to be done. So prob like spring or something.

Comment

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
          LOL, someone made this account?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            I think you can only plunder other players during the gold rush event (30 min. each day). So, you can get your 200 daily crystals, without being attack by other players or, you can go for double reward, but you can get plunder. I'm not 100% sure, but seem it's how it work.
            Actually you can plunder players at any time of the day. But ppl will get more from plunder if they plunder someone during gold rush i think. Just that if you do it outside of gold rush time, you stand lesser chance of meeting someone inside the mines.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Gold rush is an ingame server thing yeah? not cross server? xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Im very excited for this patch, so much so im staying up tonight to get a jump on the other players in my server haha

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Actually you can plunder players at any time of the day. But ppl will get more from plunder if they plunder someone during gold rush i think. Just that if you do it outside of gold rush time, you stand lesser chance of meeting someone inside the mines.
                  Thanks for the reply. First time I tried amethyst mine, I got attack by 3 players, but I had no cart. Since then, each time I entered the mine (not during gold rush), there is never anyone carting or few times there was people, they didn't attack me. So, was thinking maybe they don't try to plunder because they can't steal anything from me. So, didn't really know how it work, but like I said, I wasn't 100% sure. Was hoping we had some sort of truce when it wasn't gold rush lol

Comment

I'll miss you. You're the only WB I ever got last hit on
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      I'll miss you. You're the only WB I ever got last hit on
                      I'm going to miss you too. Mostly because now I won't get my revenge!

Comment

Bloodfang plz come back.
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I remember nuetering you a few times O.o

Comment

I'm going to miss him because that is the only WB title I don't have.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

noob quiter
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Seriously admin? You got time to screw around doing this ****? How about spending a few minutes looking into the Hall of Fail event. Or the 100s of bugs posted in the bugs thread.

Note its an admin account as it has the red name.
                                Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                                Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                                #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                                #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                                X