What do you think about Patch 2.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    Seriously admin? You got time to screw around doing this ****? How about spending a few minutes looking into the Hall of Fail event. Or the 100s of bugs posted in the bugs thread.

Note its an admin account as it has the red name.
    Because forum admins doesn't have the means nor authorities to tamper with anything regarding servers and gameplays, you're telling him/her to take care of things that are not within his/her capability.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
      Seriously admin? You got time to screw around doing this ****? How about spending a few minutes looking into the Hall of Fail event. Or the 100s of bugs posted in the bugs thread.

Note its an admin account as it has the red name.
      There's always someone gotta come along and spoil a harmless bit of tomfoolery -_-
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

i´m out of this game... this is **!

Comment

I just left this advanced **** with a hell of lag lol. Had wasted enough time here, it's the best time unhook this thing. Good Bye and Good Luck All.
          Take care everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodfang View Post
            Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the update.
            nice name i like it
            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

If they wouldn't have removed bloodfang I could get use to the changes. Therefore, I will be playing wartune 8 hrs less than before since I have no need to play until wb @ 5p.m. MST. Bad for Wartune, good for my psychological well-being. Also not sure about the adv. academy skills. Too easy to boost br, academy blessing was enough. Where's the challenge in raising br now?

Comment

Originally posted by R226098102 View Post
                I just left this advanced **** with a hell of lag lol. Had wasted enough time here, it's the best time unhook this thing. Good Bye and Good Luck All.
                Take care everyone.
                Good bye. No one cares if you decide to quit over something stupid like a little bit more lag or more traveling to do. No need to post your good byes here. Just quit and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                  If they wouldn't have removed bloodfang I could get use to the changes. Therefore, I will be playing wartune 8 hrs less than before since I have no need to play until wb @ 5p.m. MST. Bad for Wartune, good for my psychological well-being. Also not sure about the adv. academy skills. Too easy to boost br, academy blessing was enough. Where's the challenge in raising br now?
                  It's perma stats. Everyone will have those new stats now. It's something new so deal with it. The challenge is to get the kyanite to upgrade those adv techs. Do you have 50m kyanites laying around? probably not so it will be hard to max all stats.

Comment

- Would've preferred not to have combat changed with the Sylph system
                    - Would be nice to still be able to click certain areas in the old city instead of having to walk around in cloud city.

Idc about the rest. I prefer less world bosses and increased gold production cuz I'm lazy.

Comment

This is wartune!? Really!? REALLY!!?? This stuff (i can't say update) is for 5y old children. Wait, what is this. A turkey slice. No ****, A TURKEY SLICE. HAHAHA. Don't make me laugh. Developers pls quit your job. Even if you quit now it will be 2 late. reta*rds.
                      Last edited by Stormaggedon; 11-06-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

It sucks. Now big lag.And no it's not my machine or net ty. It's the site servers. Added time to do this sylph cr.ap. R@ scr.ewed upon awards and coaxes to spend turkey slices which will be required for upcoming event. People with loads of cash make out again. It was a bad idea and is a bad idea. I am not going to spend another few hours to figure out how to advance Sylph.
                        The game got diseased by whoever thought of this. It caught sylphalis.

Comment

Clusterf*ck...

Comment

my opinion on 2.1? Veni Vidi Cessi. Good luck with the game, people. Dixeritis.

Comment

returned to wartune for 2.1
                              *a few moments later*
                              left wartune for 2.1

Comment

Its laggy. I knew that was coming. (and no I don't need the ** line abt clearing cache or w/e ppl come up with)

Bound Balens like the CN version Great! Prices still R2 prices which on some items are double and triple the CN version?? Not so great, especially with such a limited amount they are given out. R2 forever about scheming the whales.

Farming pets is boring and should have the afk option. Oh wait, CN version has that too xD.

AND hey guess what?? still no fame rewards!

Comment

Working...
                                X