What do you think about Patch 2.1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Good bye. No one cares if you decide to quit over something stupid like a little bit more lag or more traveling to do. No need to post your good byes here. Just quit and move on.
    Well, the day it came, the lag then was quite big (not just "a little bit more lag"), but now it has been reduced as I hear. Still that is not only or the main reasons for quitting.
    I have elderly parents at home, whom I have to look after and take care of - so I won't be having much time behind this game on weekends & holidays (since I have a full-time day job as well). Earlier this game was time-specific and precise, I knew when Bloodfang was coming, then the Arena and in between the BGs, Tanks and Spire/ToK/MP runs.
    It just needed me to be here not more than 3 hrs. at the most.
    Now with the new patch, with more contents and developments, it has been more time-consuming than ever, so may be the hiatus will be for good.

Anyway, thanks for reading, quoting and replying me, even when "no one cares" lol.

Finally thanks very much to Ginger & Creamy - for their renowned thread have helped much to follow an objective and then to proceed in this game accordingly.
    But, all that are now history.

Comment

Originally posted by DogWarden View Post
      Just right your thoughts and opinions on the patch. What do you like and not like about Patch 2.1?
      i like the new patch. but my very 1st question is"why not used the old graphics that wartune is currently formed?" it could have been less lag/slow in cloud city using the old ways. if you say there just too many people gathered then why does we should start running on cloud city instead of our own city.shoudnt we just visit there,do questing then back to were we belong? guild battle more lag,battleground im not stuck but super dooper slow. no bound balen resources(qouest-70% chance,check in-not enough to reset and buy slot,map-need weeks-months to complete but too little on what we really need.)i liked b balens but what we get now is not really enough to do some stuffs like we do when we have vouchers.

Comment

my only complaint is spawning in cloud city every damn time I login, and the weird pricing of the skill resets... why so high?
        fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

Comment

this is what i think about 2.1, im not sure about this but wartune is more likely now became Yitien + Eternal Saga + Excalibur, dont ask me why its just my opinion
          but the thing i noticed is the lag, all cross-server activity and guild battle lags too much. adding the slyphs and removing the "1st turn spam" in the battle system is not really a bright idea. you could say im talking ***** but let's face it there's something wrong about the system

Comment

blessing wheel added over 5k br w/o any lag...

2nd page academy wheel will add similar about of br w/o any lag...

slyphs/extra animations x 4 in MP/tok/spire/arena causes horrendous lag making it tedious to play. the slyphs are the cause...
            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by boy24 View Post
              i like the new patch. but my very 1st question is"why not used the old graphics that wartune is currently formed?" it could have been less lag/slow in cloud city using the old ways. if you say there just too many people gathered then why does we should start running on cloud city instead of our own city.shoudnt we just visit there,do questing then back to were we belong? guild battle more lag,battleground im not stuck but super dooper slow. no bound balen resources(qouest-70% chance,check in-not enough to reset and buy slot,map-need weeks-months to complete but too little on what we really need.)i liked b balens but what we get now is not really enough to do some stuffs like we do when we have vouchers.
              spent like 1.4k BB`s till now and i started with dunno 200? ) you can make easy 1-2k per month

Comment

hating the sylph system, could have worked except for greed, bought 100 chests ....no apollo no fate stones just gold daru and a few chest pieces. waste my last 40 bucks on this game

Comment

glad im not the only one that sees this as a waste, used to one click for arena or bounty or farm, now got to sit and wait while he walks. already time consuming game now is rediculous and collecting for sylph is BORING
                  Last edited by R222387534; 11-12-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

farm is still 1-2 clicks away :P
                    and if you press on the CD window, you can insta-jump to sylph arena and such.
                    Don't have to walk :P just click on the x/20 bar or the how many left of sylph arena, it opens the window for those for ya :P

you can open bounty window, MP dungeons etc. by using the daily events window.
                    Now things are just 1-2 clicks more away :P no biggie. YOU don't have to walk...

GOOD SIDE!
                    We can see and talk to every player
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

is lagggy....and when you complain they will say ....YOUR COMPUTER IS SUXKY SUXKY.....as per tech support reply

Dear player,
                      Hello, sorry to reply you so late, we have checked your problem but our servers run well here. Please try to clear your browser history, cookies and cache.

Our suggestions are (Please do it as follows) :
                      1. Refresh your browser that loads the game
                      2. Close your browser with the task manager and then reopen it
                      3. Clear your browser history, cookies and cache and internet options
                      4. Update your Flash Player to version 11.4
                      5. Change another browser.
                      6. Perform computer anti-virus and bug fixes operation.
                      After you have done all the above, please restart your computer.

And we don't suggest you to take a refund here.

Comment

^^ banned lol
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I cannot stand the lag now.And having just left after 5 minutes of a bg I can tell you I should have quit when I considered it a while back.I am level 68 knight with 88k br and just got beat twice in bg by people I would have owned because of their Appollo pets hitting me for ridiculous damage. A pet should supplement your character not be the whole reason you can beat people.I hope all who cried about holy seal are happy because pets have made it impossible to make Lord Divine w/out being a HEAVY casher. Having put in the time to build a 60 legend suit only to get owned by some overpowered PET is the final straw for me.

Comment

I do like some of the New Patch but its a shame that a lot of people have spent lots of time and effort and even some money to build their toon to be decent,but now it is all threw out the door, someone a lot lower who has not put in half the work can get lucky and get an Apollo Sylph and beat you.So all the hard work now don't pay off this will turn a lot of people away from the game...

Comment

Working...
                            X