Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

May be if we collect 100 exchange in a month and open all at same time. :P

i can kill 1 iris in 30 Second in sylph atoll [from the start of fight to end till we do winning action]
    That Make 2 Exchange in 1 Hr and if we do for 3 hrs that gives us 6 exchange and if we do that for 1 month that make 180 exchange - still we have 1/10 to get the blue seal
    that makes 18 luck to get blue.
    [How ever it depend on also your killing speed, the time(hours) you spend,your luck of getting the essence (without fighting) ]
    And plz don't moan that you don't have time and bla bla bla.....
    at leas try to spend 1 hr to make 2 exchange to get 60 in a month
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll prefer to open all at one time.
    Good luck with the farming
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Yes... judging by your BR.

A normal play of 50 or 60 BR would need 2x longer (45sec ~ 1min+) per kill.

So that's around 1 exchange per hour.

Which is very boring, tiring, and huge waste of time (unless you're really really bored and have nothing else to do for hours)

And I think everyone know "how to farm it" already... here I was thinking you would give some sort of "trick" to farm (like astral star stages)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Which is very boring, tiring, and huge waste of time (unless you're really really bored and have nothing else to do for hours)

And I think everyone know "how to farm it" already... here I was thinking you would give some sort of "trick" to farm (like astral star stages)
      Ohh i forget to mention i play with my other toon he is 62 level got 50 pve 67K BR can do delphic in 3rd turn so still easy,
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

I killing them in 45 sec from start too next batle start . I agree its boring bud what can u do if u dont fr u wont just get better pet + i dont want apollo coz it will be totall garbage in next patch and spending my chest pieces on fade stones .
        Im active player and farming 10+ sylphs / day (300month ) Think is the drop rater a minimal right now coz of the event it forcing ppl too spend so u wont drop blue + pets .
        I desidet too farm 100 iris seals and 100 pan seals whit the ? mark (20 days and then open them and see how *** upp it is

Comment

He's just saying -- Have lots of patience.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

where is it said that there's 1 in 10 chance to get the blue seal?

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
              where is it said that there's 1 in 10 chance to get the blue seal?
              He made it up.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Never has been seen before to grind in a MMO in order to get something,there hasn't been so much grind in a game since the South Park kids had to kill 30 million boars in WOW.
                Damn it if only they would add sylphs in shop.
                p.s.: judging by the amount of green/blue sylphs obtained so far in multiple servers, I would say that the chance of getting a blue sylph is somewhere at ~1%, while getting a green one is ~5%. assuming it is possible to even get purple sylphs means the chance has to be somewhere at 0,1% or even lower.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yes i'm doing the same, I'm getting about 200 essence a day and 2 - 4 iris drops. Im just going to keep farming till i get 10 iris drops then exchange and use. Lets see what happens.
                  Ninno20
                  Foul Marsh - S328
                  Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                    Yes i'm doing the same, I'm getting about 200 essence a day and 2 - 4 iris drops. Im just going to keep farming till i get 10 iris drops then exchange and use. Lets see what happens.
                    The Iris drop is already a pet soif its white u get white iris . Only the ?mark seals have chance too drop green + pet

Comment

is ther any stats diffrences, skills or any thing worth it to go after other colors then the White sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                        is ther any stats diffrences, skills or any thing worth it to go after other colors then the White sylph?
                        lolz ofc just look att white iris and pan and then on the blue apollo ( blue iris or pan have same start bud they still weak vs apollo simply coz off the -45 light ress )

Comment

So far from what I've read on the interweb, is that it's not possible to get a blue sylph from exchanging.

Then my next question would be how are we going to get blue's then!?

Comment

i dont understand u guys,why u farming iris and pan,u cannout have blue sylph from those essence,we can have blue sylphs only from chest piece exchange,so u just waste time for nothing

Comment

or u can have it by luck,buying the chests from shop

Comment

Working...
                              X