Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

is ther any stats diffrences, skills or any thing worth it to go after other colors then the White sylph?

Squire of Statements Psxplayer is considered so-so around these parts. Psxplayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanusti View Post
    is ther any stats diffrences, skills or any thing worth it to go after other colors then the White sylph?
    lolz ofc just look att white iris and pan and then on the blue apollo ( blue iris or pan have same start bud they still weak vs apollo simply coz off the -45 light ress )

So far from what I've read on the interweb, is that it's not possible to get a blue sylph from exchanging.

Then my next question would be how are we going to get blue's then!?

i dont understand u guys,why u farming iris and pan,u cannout have blue sylph from those essence,we can have blue sylphs only from chest piece exchange,so u just waste time for nothing

or u can have it by luck,buying the chests from shop

Squire of Statements Psxplayer is considered so-so around these parts. Psxplayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega011 View Post
    i dont understand u guys,why u farming iris and pan,u cannout have blue sylph from those essence,we can have blue sylphs only from chest piece exchange,so u just waste time for nothing
    Sure mister kina misst that u made wartune and know everything dumbass :P

P.s. My frend gat green iris from exchange

Priest of Pontifications Galvon is just another poster. For now.... Galvon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega011 View Post
    It's been confirmed green/blue pets can be gotten from exchange as from chinese servers too.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Quote Originally Posted by Psxplayer View Post
    The Iris drop is already a pet soif its white u get white iris . Only the ?mark seals have chance too drop green + pet
    mark seal what is tht

Ive currently redeemed 13 pans, All of which are white.

few of my guildmate actualy do get green and blue iris from atol they got from random sylph drop not exchange

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast