Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
    i dont understand u guys,why u farming iris and pan,u cannout have blue sylph from those essence,we can have blue sylphs only from chest piece exchange,so u just waste time for nothing
    Sure mister kina misst that u made wartune and know everything dumbass :P

P.s. My frend gat green iris from exchange

Comment

Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
      i dont understand u guys,why u farming iris and pan,u cannout have blue sylph from those essence,we can have blue sylphs only from chest piece exchange,so u just waste time for nothing
      It's been confirmed green/blue pets can be gotten from exchange as from chinese servers too.
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
        The Iris drop is already a pet soif its white u get white iris . Only the ?mark seals have chance too drop green + pet
        mark seal what is tht

Comment

Ive currently redeemed 13 pans, All of which are white.

Comment

few of my guildmate actualy do get green and blue iris from atol they got from random sylph drop not exchange

Comment

Originally posted by Neiimi View Post
              So far from what I've read on the interweb, is that it's not possible to get a blue sylph from exchanging.

Then my next question would be how are we going to get blue's then!?
              Lol you rather read some ******** web instead of farming it. I got my blue on second exchange.

Comment

killed over 500 pans... still no Sylph drops, and exchanging just gave me all white pans... ;(

Comment

exchange gave me 2 green iris still no blue. still farming hoping to get lucky but its tedious work

Comment

I got green, no blue so far.. Are u sure u can get blue? i hear you can, then cant.. i dont wanna waste time there looking for blue if its impossible.. has anyone got blue by farming and is it confirmed on english servers?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                      I got green, no blue so far.. Are u sure u can get blue? i hear you can, then cant.. i dont wanna waste time there looking for blue if its impossible.. has anyone got blue by farming and is it confirmed on english servers?
                      Confirmed. I can provide SS if you want.

Comment

what's the difference from common to blue?? could you tell darrylch plz

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          Confirmed. I can provide SS if you want.
                          That would be more then welcome, and would get the confusion out of the world.

Since those "I had a friend that...." stories aren't really liable.
                          If you don't mind sharing that SS. That would be great!

Comment

There you go! Got this blue on my second exchange on day 1, so far my record on all the exchanges are 1/20. 1 blue 19 whites. Frustrating isn't it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pet.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1677722

Comment

Very nice. ^^ I have yet to get a green. But seeing a blue is possible is good to know. Thank you!

Comment

That's awesome then, ill try to farm and see if i get 1 blue pan ^^, the one i got now is lv49 with 3500 BR which is almost half of your iris lol, the dmg on blue pan/iris must be worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X