Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
    Lapasha, Ricco, Nazurtiti .... Pls someone who 1 server with them ... plzz tell them to undress ..
    undress lol...

all gear?
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

in symedias blog there's the info on what to do so they can help ppl like me who didnt clear hard yet :<

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        undress lol...

all gear?
        Only for server time 3.15 - 05.00 .... u can check in Sym's blog at ....

Would u like to help me if u have friend there ?

If u don't trust me ... you can check by ur self the Rank 1-4 ppls (Onimad, LKT, R4GE, Gerrard) in cross server ... Anothers thx to Royal and Shuu
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:57 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

Comment

Can I just know why you guys want tok to be so easy? Isn't it called hard and Nightmare for a reason? Shouldn't it actually be harder difficultly. Not that I mind about getting through things easier and faster. I would take the free ride ofc but just saying though doesn't take away the whole point of tower of kings and the challenge in it? Wouldn't you feel better to know you actually passed it on the hard diffultiy rather than passing nightmare mode like it was easy mode.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Can I just know why you guys want tok to be so easy? Isn't it called hard and Nightmare for a reason? Shouldn't it actually be harder difficultly. Not that I mind about getting through things easier and faster. I would take the free ride ofc but just saying though doesn't take away the whole point of tower of kings and the challenge in it? Wouldn't you feel better to know you actually passed it on the hard diffultiy rather than passing nightmare mode like it was easy mode.
            I'd rather be able to farm the endless insignias faster by clearing as many tok floors as possible, 70k set requires a ridiculous amount and i bet 80 is gonna be basically stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
              I'd rather be able to farm the endless insignias faster by clearing as many tok floors as possible, 70k set requires a ridiculous amount and i bet 80 is gonna be basically stupid lol
              yes, I agree it's a lot of things needed. However, the point of tok nightmare and hard mode is just that. It's suppose to be hard and harder. If it was meant to be easy then it wouldn't change any difficulty at all. R2 might as well just give out those chests right when you enter with out even fighting like they do with the mount shards. I mean that's basically what you are asking for here. Again though getting free stuff is always cool. I would take free stuff as well. I just find it silly though you are trying to make something that isn't suppose to be easy to be easy. You are trying to take away the point of tok. What's next? Ask R2 to make the NM MPs really easy so you can farm the leg and loids easier? Make it so you only need like 30k BR to beat lych nm now?

Besides though like the other person stated it's up to the people to take off there gear or not. If they choose not to then just deal with it. Posting countless posts about it asking them to take off there gear isn't really going to do anything. I mean who says they even read the forums or will read this thread? If you got some people to follow what you have set up then great but don't keep pressuring everyone to do that. If they don't want to then they dont' want to.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-10-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

yes, I agree it's a lot of things needed. However, the point of tok nightmare and hard mode is just that. It's suppose to be hard and harder. If it was meant to be easy then it wouldn't change any difficulty at all. R2 might as well just give out those chests right when you enter with out even fighting like they do with the mount shards. I mean that's basically what you are asking for here. Again though getting free stuff is always cool. I would take free stuff as well. I just find it silly though you are trying to make something that isn't suppose to be easy to be easy. You are trying to take away the point of tok. What's next? Ask R2 to make the NM MPs really easy so you can farm the leg and loids easier? Make it so you only need like 30k BR to beat lych nm now?

Besides though like the other person stated it's up to the people to take off there gear or not. If they choose not to then just deal with it. Posting countless posts about it asking them to take off there gear isn't really going to do anything. I mean who says they even read the forums or will read this thread? If you got some people to follow what you have set up then great but don't keep pressuring everyone to do that. If they don't want to then they dont' want to.

Yeah I agree with u ... about the step of TOK ... And I am even agree with u that perhaps they didn't read it but it is consume to for ppls who are in same server with them ...

And I agree to not to preasure so I beg them ...

Do u know so many ppls can pass TOK NM now ... even they re not strong b'coz of rank 1-4 cooperative to undress ? N' they get there b'coz in Hard mode they fight with the undress too ? N what u think if the ppls now face with the dress can them survive with 90-100 k BR fight with 120k BR ? Do u know PPLS with 80 k BR now so many do TOK NM coz in the past they already pass the TOK Hard with undress shadow ?

N' do u know that other server beside R2 already do like sym's way ? And do u know what we face in BG ARENA CW ... do u think any equal balance ?

Furthermore, in r 2 only .... We 90 BR will lose with 70-80 K BR just coz they do TOK NM everyday (how many exp they gain and how many legend 70 and insig they have it?) ..

Eventhough 90k BR we only survive till 3 or 4 floor ... how many exp we got compare to TOK NM (which give 12,5 mill exp and 500 chest rewards) ..... Can we cacth them, u think by ur self ....

Do I persue them to undress, perhaps little bit but I am more to beg to them to help us ...

If u want get the level cap TOK ... then make it equal to others ... simple ...

Comment

the problem is that most people dont see any progress in tok because the shadow's get stronger as the real players do. it looks like clearing nightmare is almost impossible unless your team includes only top 10 players (and even then im not sure...). and what's more important, other servers that are in our crossrealm serverpool but NOT linked to our ranking list or TOK do this trick as well, gaining an advantage over us in classwars,bg,arena...

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    the problem is that most people dont see any progress in tok because the shadow's get stronger as the real players do. it looks like clearing nightmare is almost impossible unless your team includes only top 10 players (and even then im not sure...). and what's more important, other servers that are in our crossrealm serverpool but NOT linked to our ranking list or TOK do this trick as well, gaining an advantage over us in classwars,bg,arena...
                    It wouldn't be impossible if these top players actually wanted to help others.
                    I heard there's some progress on the "NAKED initiative" on europe servers, but there's none on western ones.
                    While I do think it's selfish, I can relate to these heavy cashers not wanting to be caught up to.

Comment

That's why I beg to Rank 5-8 .. to help me ...

I appreciate to Nazurtiti & Royal21 .. would u plz Lapasha and Ricco do a kind favor for us plzz ...
                      Last edited by VicZar; 01-03-2014, 08:22 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557
                        I appreciate to Nazurtiti & Royal21 .. would u plz Lapasha and Ricco do a kind favor for us plzz ...
                        lapasha does undress, but currently there is am dispute between him and his GM so he joined another guild, so they are trying to stop each other from TOK

Comment

No because it's quite impossible. Where's the fun in impossible?

Comment

i saw nazurtiri and royal today undressed, any1 that knows lapasha that could tell him to ungear some days til every1 cleared it? tried it today with a party os 90ks and almost make it, only problem now is the massive lag >.< (and the fact that spells like blessed light take up to 25 secs sometimes to fire off)

Comment

u tryed nm yet oxy? even if everyone naked uwould approx 80-90k br+team to pass lvl 5 nm due to naked player having around 60kbr+50%! at lvl 5 nm which mean 90kbr per naked person
                              i got close to pass 4 in the past with full geared opponent but never passed whit 2 of my teamate behing in top 4 nm is impossible till our pet get veyr high br then it may become possible to pass w/o naking but pre pet it was impossible exept maybee..and i say maybee,,, if the 4 highest br team up togheter

having 1 or 2 nake in nm just make it possible ..and really lvl 5 is still hard to come by not much team can do it not whit warrior+mage full equiped (inva wata or inva +crusader)(lvl 5 nm whit 2 guy up is Way harde then hard 5 with 4 player dressed hell the naked br are similar to not naked in hard 5)

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                                i saw nazurtiri and royal today undressed, any1 that knows lapasha that could tell him to ungear some days til every1 cleared it? tried it today with a party os 90ks and almost make it, only problem now is the massive lag >.< (and the fact that spells like blessed light take up to 25 secs sometimes to fire off)
                                U need 90 k - 100 k BR ... I passed it with that team and with warrior call .... 1 mage (95K) 1 archer (89K) 1 archer (91K) 1 Tank (100K) ... we were so lucky could pass it, we took Full Pot and Full Scroll to get that BR ... The hell point for us was Ricco, he was so damn hard to beat (he was equip with Lightning, Damnation, Resto, BL, Meteor) ... Blessed Light need 45 sec if your talent lv 6 (like mine) ...

And thanks to Royal21 and Nazurtiti ...

Comment

Working...
                                X