Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    u tryed nm yet oxy? even if everyone naked uwould approx 80-90k br+team to pass lvl 5 nm due to naked player having around 60kbr+50%! at lvl 5 nm which mean 90kbr per naked person
    i got close to pass 4 in the past with full geared opponent but never passed whit 2 of my teamate behing in top 4 nm is impossible till our pet get veyr high br then it may become possible to pass w/o naking but pre pet it was impossible exept maybee..and i say maybee,,, if the 4 highest br team up togheter

having 1 or 2 nake in nm just make it possible ..and really lvl 5 is still hard to come by not much team can do it not whit warrior+mage full equiped (inva wata or inva +crusader)(lvl 5 nm whit 2 guy up is Way harde then hard 5 with 4 player dressed hell the naked br are similar to not naked in hard 5)
    I doubt it he can pass Hard Mode ... or Perhaps still in Normal Mode ...

Comment

I know the problem is ricco constantly healing himself and lapasha but you are wrong, on today's run he basically used every spell for a mage lol so it doesnt matter what he has equipped i think.

Ill give it another shot today and see how it goes, our highest trouble is the massive lag too, ricco casts sometimes 2-3 spells on the time we do 1 move <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        I know the problem is ricco constantly healing himself and lapasha but you are wrong, on today's run he basically used every spell for a mage lol so it doesnt matter what he has equipped i think.

Ill give it another shot today and see how it goes, our highest trouble is the massive lag too, ricco casts sometimes 2-3 spells on the time we do 1 move <_<
        Yeap ... I mean the skill equip in TOK almost like that for Ricco ... Agree the Lag make more trouble ... try to get 90-100 k BR ... GL ..

Comment

Someone talk to Ricco please on S160 if he can't cooperate in stripping just don't get in top 4 FFS! Take off some cloths before logging out Ricco!

Comment

my Master Nazurtiti always drop out she gear.
            she help.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_37.png
Views:	1
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1677783
            APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Yep Nazurtiti is nice guy , todya hard 3 gear , 1 none. No chance to pass it.

Comment

Originally posted by Faklya View Post
                Someone talk to Ricco please on S160 if he can't cooperate in stripping just don't get in top 4 FFS! Take off some cloths before logging out Ricco!
                he know it very well, thats why he came to top 4 with gear and astrals on and used wc and buffs for it
                Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                  he know it very well, thats why he came to top 4 with gear and astrals on and used wc and buffs for it
                  No chance to kill him on stage 5...team 108-115k br buffed
                  But 4 stages was good exp and chest gain too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Don't try the impossible.
                    People who are willing to help, you see them daily with gear off.
                    People who have their gear on, means they only want to finish tok, not to help. Its simple and clear to everyone.
                    As for Ricco, he did it on purpose and I know that he wanted to " block " people for doing nm by getting full buffed. Between him and valerios can't be a difference that big for him to use wc and buffs to come only #1 on his server. Childish competition for #1.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      Don't try the impossible.
                      People who are willing to help, you see them daily with gear off.
                      People who have their gear on, means they only want to finish tok, not to help. Its simple and clear to everyone.
                      As for Ricco, he did it on purpose and I know that he wanted to " block " people for doing nm by getting full buffed. Between him and valerios can't be a difference that big for him to use wc and buffs to come only #1 on his server. Childish competition for #1.
                      yep an lovely person is always an lovely person no matter where u are
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2013, 06:50 AM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

LOL .. just can passed lv 1 TOK NM ... Ricoo so hard to beat, he was our nightmare in Hard mode and now we got him again in NM

Comment

why no one asked him remove gear?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Ricco.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	1677791
                          Last edited by LOXMATblY; 11-13-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                            why no one asked him remove gear?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61945[/ATTACH]
                            Thanx LOX .. today he still dress ... hope tomorrow will undress ... I just know little about the time that should be undress at server time ... but check to this web : which can give u cleary about the info ...

this can done if you want for all toks and you are up at that hour:

3:15 – ToK takes top 4 by BR to NM mode.

5:00 – ToK takes their BR.

7:00 – ToK puts new info in.

So basically top players need to take off their armor before 5:00 but after 3:15…

and you need to do ToK after 7:00 if you want the new data to be in.
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:56 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                              Thanx LOX .. today he still dress ... hope tomorrow will undress ... I just know little about the time that should be undress at server time ... but check to this web : which can give u cleary about the info ...

this can done if you want for all toks and you are up at that hour:

3:15 – ToK takes top 4 by BR to NM mode.

5:00 – ToK takes their BR.

7:00 – ToK puts new info in.

So basically top players need to take off their armor before 5:00 but after 3:15…

and you need to do ToK after 7:00 if you want the new data to be in.
                              Yhso tooday again No stage 5 nm:P
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:56 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                Yhso tooday again No stage 5 nm:P

Stage 5 ? I think we hope we can pass lv 3 as our BR around 85 - 95 K .... Only left Lapasha still dress ..

Comment

Working...
                                X