Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Blue sylphs or Green

  1. #1
    Priest of Pontifications MagicAslan is just another poster. For now.... MagicAslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    305

    Blue sylphs or Green

    Oke almost all guys from forum told me you can get for free a green or blue sylph for free from sylph atoll farming in there.Whell i not sure 100% i farmed 2 days i make 850 essence of water per day. When i exchange them i got only White:| .Realy? what is the chance to get?

  2. #2
    Squire of Statements Psxplayer is just another poster. For now.... Psxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    196
    1700 essences is not alot its only 28 seals . Farm upp more like 200 seals and try ur luck then , i read on odher tread guy opend 50 seals and all white more u have the bigger chance too get them

  3. #3
    Knight of Knowledge Draggyy is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    lost in thoughts
    Posts
    1,354
    I got a green after my 4th try, don't lose hope man, bad luck is always followed by some good luck as well

  4. #4
    Priest of Pontifications Anarchist is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    272
    Friend got a blue on her first exchanged core about an hour after I exchanged my 20+ cores and finally got a green... (/facepalm).

  5. #5
    Priest of Pontifications Anarchist is just another poster. For now....
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Oke almost all guys from forum told me you can get for free a green or blue sylph for free from sylph atoll farming in there.Whell i not sure 100% i farmed 2 days i make 850 essence of water per day. When i exchange them i got only White:| .Realy? what is the chance to get?
    Not enough time to have sufficient data from our resident forum analysts to come up with an accurate rate, but be patient, and I'm sure they'll get to it. Of course, it could end up being similar to astral capturing where some people can get lucky every day, others tend to have one good day a week, and others still seem to just enjoy torturing themselves converting all their gold into misfortunes. Luck is luck, plain and simple, and odds won't necessarily mean that they're YOUR odds.

  6. #6
    I exchanged over 600 essence for 10 pan seals.

    All whites, no green or blue ;(

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Not enough time to have sufficient data from our resident forum analysts to come up with an accurate rate, but be patient, and I'm sure they'll get to it. Of course, it could end up being similar to astral capturing where some people can get lucky every day, others tend to have one good day a week, and others still seem to just enjoy torturing themselves converting all their gold into misfortunes. Luck is luck, plain and simple, and odds won't necessarily mean that they're YOUR odds.
    china has it the rate for green is 20% blue is 8% but this is all bullsh.it in r2. because they have farmers who farm daily and sell those blue/green in auction hall.
    in r2 you are on your own to farm. so somehow it benefit non cashier and benefit those who dont want farmers/bots coming into r2. thats is the only reason i can think why the dev does not want to open the auction hall here.

    And since our pet already lvl 55 can r2 please ask the dev to put the skills book for pet into the item mall. Dont be so lame open the pet system and open half heartly.
    There is so much in the pet. Transform to another high tier of pet. lighting/fire/dark element pets.
    atoll dungeon level open 1-2 what the hell the most important is 3/4 stage where is it?.
    Last edited by R214942691; 11-09-2013 at 12:56 AM.

  8. #8
    Priest of Pontifications MagicAslan is just another poster. For now.... MagicAslan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggyy View Post
    I got a green after my 4th try, don't lose hope man, bad luck is always followed by some good luck as well
    thank you for encourage me

  9. #9
    I got a green on my third try but not another since. It is like many things in this game: all luck. I hope to get a blue one day but it will take a lot of farming

  10. #10
    btw guys,can we get blue sylphs by hunting or just green we can get ?
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts