Blue sylphs or Green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue sylphs or Green

Oke almost all guys from forum told me you can get for free a green or blue sylph for free from sylph atoll farming in there.Whell i not sure 100% i farmed 2 days i make 850 essence of water per day. When i exchange them i got only White:| .Realy? what is the chance to get?

1700 essences is not alot its only 28 seals . Farm upp more like 200 seals and try ur luck then , i read on odher tread guy opend 50 seals and all white more u have the bigger chance too get them

Comment

I got a green after my 4th try, don't lose hope man, bad luck is always followed by some good luck as well

Comment

Friend got a blue on her first exchanged core about an hour after I exchanged my 20+ cores and finally got a green... (/facepalm).

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
          Oke almost all guys from forum told me you can get for free a green or blue sylph for free from sylph atoll farming in there.Whell i not sure 100% i farmed 2 days i make 850 essence of water per day. When i exchange them i got only White:| .Realy? what is the chance to get?
          Not enough time to have sufficient data from our resident forum analysts to come up with an accurate rate, but be patient, and I'm sure they'll get to it. Of course, it could end up being similar to astral capturing where some people can get lucky every day, others tend to have one good day a week, and others still seem to just enjoy torturing themselves converting all their gold into misfortunes. Luck is luck, plain and simple, and odds won't necessarily mean that they're YOUR odds.

Comment

I exchanged over 600 essence for 10 pan seals.

All whites, no green or blue ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
              Not enough time to have sufficient data from our resident forum analysts to come up with an accurate rate, but be patient, and I'm sure they'll get to it. Of course, it could end up being similar to astral capturing where some people can get lucky every day, others tend to have one good day a week, and others still seem to just enjoy torturing themselves converting all their gold into misfortunes. Luck is luck, plain and simple, and odds won't necessarily mean that they're YOUR odds.
              china has it the rate for green is 20% blue is 8% but this is all ********** in r2. because they have farmers who farm daily and sell those blue/green in auction hall.
              in r2 you are on your own to farm. so somehow it benefit non cashier and benefit those who dont want farmers/bots coming into r2. thats is the only reason i can think why the dev does not want to open the auction hall here.

And since our pet already lvl 55 can r2 please ask the dev to put the skills book for pet into the item mall. Dont be so lame open the pet system and open half heartly.
              There is so much in the pet. Transform to another high tier of pet. lighting/fire/dark element pets.
              atoll dungeon level open 1-2 what the hell the most important is 3/4 stage where is it?.
              Last edited by R214942691; 11-08-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                I got a green after my 4th try, don't lose hope man, bad luck is always followed by some good luck as well
                thank you for encourage me

Comment

I got a green on my third try but not another since. It is like many things in this game: all luck. I hope to get a blue one day but it will take a lot of farming

Comment

btw guys,can we get blue sylphs by hunting or just green we can get ?
                    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

Originally posted by Never~Turn~Back View Post
                      btw guys,can we get blue sylphs by hunting or just green we can get ?
                      you can get blue. I have not personally gotten blue but two people in my guild got blue sylphs from hunting and exchanging

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
                        you can get blue. I have not personally gotten blue but two people in my guild got blue sylphs from hunting and exchanging
                        i see,thanks for the great info
                        “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

rly the chance of geting green and blue shoud be higher since they release apollo from chests it's almoust impossible to get wins in sylph arena

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                            rly the chance of geting green and blue shoud be higher since they release apollo from chests it's almoust impossible to get wins in sylph arena
                            And why do you think they made it this hard to get a blue iris/pan? To get people to buy chests to TRY and get an apollo. My best guess will be that with Patch 2.1 PART 2, It will get more easy. As there SHOULD be some extra stuff released for sylphs. (like skillbook, upgrading etc) aswell as different kinds of sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiimi View Post
                              And why do you think they made it this hard to get a blue iris/pan? To get people to buy chests to TRY and get an apollo. My best guess will be that with Patch 2.1 PART 2, It will get more easy. As there SHOULD be some extra stuff released for sylphs. (like skillbook, upgrading etc) aswell as different kinds of sylphs.
                              It's like astrals, you need to work hard for the bonus.

And yeh next pet was fire and darkness, idk the 3rd pet if it comes too.

Gold rush needs to come still, so probly 2-3 months.
                              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                              X