Blue sylphs or Green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
    And since our pet already lvl 55 can r2 please ask the dev to put the skills book for pet into the item mall. Dont be so lame open the pet system and open half heartly.
    There is so much in the pet. Transform to another high tier of pet. lighting/fire/dark element pets.
    atoll dungeon level open 1-2 what the hell the most important is 3/4 stage where is it?.
    does this mean we can upgrade our pets later on? i already noticed there are 2 pets of each element in chinese wt, 1 with lower stats (like the ones we have right now) and others with about 50% higher max stats

Comment

i was lucky i get 2 sylph green iris and pan farm only 300 essences but i'm not sure i can get blue one same way or not

Comment

got a green on first.. was the only green on the first day in my server

Comment

frate *** ai luat tu 850 essence of water ca eu una nu am reusit sa iau decat 12 in 2 sapt

Comment

Yes, you can get uncommon and rare sylphs from farming Atoll, and perhaps even epic sylphs. But the more powerful the sylph is, the smaller your chances are of getting it through Atoll.
            Last edited by Frecklez; 11-17-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

no, epic sylphs is disabled in our current version.

Comment

Originally posted by Never~Turn~Back View Post
                btw guys,can we get blue sylphs by hunting or just green we can get ?
                You can get blue sylphs ( Iris & Pan ) too, but WAY harder than getting green. No PURPLE. :/
                • Server : 22 ( Kabam )
                • CharName : Marrycur ♥
                • BR : 105126
                • Guild : Omega
                • Gear: Lvl 60 PVE Set (Full Legendary) . 2 Legendary lvl 60 Jewelry . 1 Legendary Ring Lvl 70 & 1 Normal Lvl 70 Ring
                • Class : Knight
                • Sylph : Apollo ( Blue )
                • Sylph's BR : 10004

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  no, epic sylphs is disabled in our current version.
                  They may get added later on when more sylphs become available.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
                    Cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Frecklez View Post
                      That's what they want you to think.

In fact... some other "eng" version... can obtain epic Sylph already. (pics posted by other players)

But R2's version is disabled because they want more people to spend balens to buy the Blue Apollo and Epic Apollo.

The way R2's version works based on past game functions... I bet they'll make any epic drop disabled and force you to just get Mahra to get to it
                      which will requires more than 5 month of time if you did not buy any of their "sale packs" (just like the Sepulcrum pack)

And the fact that most people exchanged their "accidental Mahras" for Sepulcrum because R2 never said anything about Mahra and what they're for...
                      From how other players talked, 1 Mahra is worth more than 10 Sepulcrum... but most people exchanged it for 1 Sepulcrum... super rip off.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 11-17-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X