EPIC apollo sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Guardian upgrade work a little like mount training. You use some blue orbs, and after you get the required exp. needed, you can get a better color. White to green, green to blue, blue to purple and purple to orange. Each of these blue orb gives 10 exp., but you can get a 50 exp. blessing. I ask you that question because I see the tab on your picture. But, in our R2 version, the tab is not even there right now. Maybe unlock at 55, but I was wondering if R2 delayed that feature and ******** got it.
    Are the orbs = to the Mahra we got by mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Yes, I said to keep them in another thread lol

Comment

Guardian upgrade work a little like mount training. You use some blue orbs, and after you get the required exp. needed, you can get a better color. White to green, green to blue, blue to purple and purple to orange. Each of these blue orb gives 10 exp., but you can get a 50 exp. blessing. I ask you that question because I see the tab on your picture. But, in our R2 version, the tab is not even there right now. Maybe unlock at 55, but I was wondering if R2 delayed that feature and ******** got it.

Ah we don't have that feature yet. I don't think it has been enabled but then no one in our server has a 55 pet so I dont know if it would unlock at 55 or not. highest is lvl 54. But I'll update when he gets the pet to 55 today.

Comment

Eskendal
          Quote Originally Posted by Whispir
          Yes, I said to keep them in another thread lol
          Ok at first I didnt know what was this mahra you were referring to until I saw a video on youtube... On our servers its called guardian essence. We can already use them. Its used to increase the stats potential. If you refer to my sylph pic, on the stat page it have the growth stat quality. These Mahra orbs are used to increase the stat quality points. It's not used to upgrade the quality of the guardian.

The greyed out guardian upgrade tab is a feature that allows you to feed other sylphs to your sylph. The points you gather will allow you to upgrade the quality of your guardian. Stat potential increase is different, it enables your guardian to use more of it stat points to convert to either pdef/mdef, atk and HP.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiblade View Post
            Ok at first I didnt know what was this mahra you were referring to until I saw a video on youtube... On our servers its called guardian essence. We can already use them. Its used to increase the stats potential. If you refer to my sylph pic, on the stat page it have the growth stat quality. These Mahra orbs are used to increase the stat quality points. It's not used to upgrade the quality of the guardian.

The greyed out guardian upgrade tab is a feature that allows you to feed other sylphs to your sylph. The points you gather will allow you to upgrade the quality of your guardian. Stat potential increase is different, it enables your guardian to use more of it stat points to convert to either pdef/mdef, atk and HP.
            Nope. Guardian upgrade tab is for upgrading the quality of your pets. Guardian swallow is for transfering the exp. from 1 pet to another.

Here is the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	475.4 KB
ID:	1677754

Here is Mahra:

Name:	Mahra.png
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	1677755

Name:	Description.png
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	1677756

Comment

12000 Mahra for rare to epic?

Comment

Originally posted by R218827498 View Post
                12000 Mahra for rare to epic?
                No, each mahra gives 10 exp. and you have a chance to get 50 exp. blessing each time you use one. But yes, purple and orange will be tough to get.

Comment

LOL... ********, the one where I posted info on it a long time ago comparing it to Wartune.

********'s balen pricing is 30% less than what's on Wartune, and stuff drops in ******** is higher.

Quite sad that R2 is too money-bound, so they're greedy and make players spend as much as possible [500 usd wing anyone?].

Where those clothings and wings in another version was part of an event I believe, here you buy.

Same thing with the Sylph pets, epic obtainable in other version, we can only get up to blue. (tho still sucks that it's balen only)

Someone said it's "free"? where? I have yet to actually have anyone confirm they got an apollo drop from killing mobs...
                  (or are you talking about the daily 1 chest from log-in? which ends today - no more free chest)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    LOL... ********, the one where I posted info on it a long time ago comparing it to Wartune.

********'s balen pricing is 30% less than what's on Wartune, and stuff drops in ******** is higher.

Quite sad that R2 is too money-bound, so they're greedy and make players spend as much as possible [500 usd wing anyone?].

Where those clothings and wings in another version was part of an event I believe, here you buy.

Same thing with the Sylph pets, epic obtainable in other version, we can only get up to blue. (tho still sucks that it's balen only)

Someone said it's "free"? where? I have yet to actually have anyone confirm they got an apollo drop from killing mobs...
                    (or are you talking about the daily 1 chest from log-in? which ends today - no more free chest)
                    someone on my server got apollo from the daily chests 2 days ago. So while the luck is not in your favor, it was possible to get apollo for free.

Comment

For the experience needed to get better color:

White to green = 120 exp.

Green to blue = 1200 exp.

Blue to purple = 12000 exp.

Purple to orange = Take a wild guess... (I don't know, never saw what you need but, think there is a pattern lol)

This is what you need on Chinese server. Don't get angry at me if it's different when we get that new content.

Comment

Nope. Guardian upgrade tab is for upgrading the quality of your pets. Guardian swallow is for transfering the exp. from 1 pet to another.

Ahh ok ok sorry I thought I saw something diff in the youtube vid. its a green orb. My mistake =) In that case, we don't have it yet in our server.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Although it is true that shop items are cheaper, the balen conversion rate when we top-up makes it equal to yours. For example, 2k balens cost about $50 for me. thats around $35-40 USD when converted.

As for shop item prices, Crypt key = 18 balens. Drill = 50 balens.
                        BUT, items such as wings, clothing costs equal if not more than yours. I only upgrade my outfit during the event so that every level upgrade, I get free Topaz (to upgrade lvl) and pendants (to increase % success), and the previous event I made lvl 5 wings. which costs me 60k balens. go figure :/ Which I think is smart because you keep players playing by providing cheap everyday items (keys, drills), while making pretty stuff expensive. But the VIP here is waaaayyy cheaper than yours. Purple VIP 6 months is 1598 balens = $25-30 USD

Comment

For the experience needed to get better color:

White to green = 120 exp.

Green to blue = 1200 exp.

Blue to purple = 12000 exp.

Purple to orange = Take a wild guess... (I don't know, never saw what you need but, think there is a pattern lol)

This is what you need on Chinese server. Don't get angry at me if it's different when we get that new content.
                          Got abit off-topic earlier about prices =D where do you get your info for the chinese server? Do you have an account or do you have a china wartune wiki or something? My version closely follows the chinese version in terms of pets, mount, astrals, but we follow the events that you guys have. Don't know if the chinese have same events or not. Would this mahra be obtainable in shop and can we use balens to replace it like for mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiblade View Post
                            Got abit off-topic earlier about prices =D where do you get your info for the chinese server? Do you have an account or do you have a china wartune wiki or something? My version closely follows the chinese version in terms of pets, mount, astrals, but we follow the events that you guys have. Don't know if the chinese have same events or not. Would this mahra be obtainable in shop and can we use balens to replace it like for mounts?
                            I play on a Chinese server. You can get mahra from Sylph arena daily reward (maybe weekly reward too, I don't remember), I saw them in some monthly events and you can use balens like mount training too. I think you can use bound balens for that also.

Comment

Ahh thats cool. Can you tell me if armor is an important stat to increase? or just focusing on HP + int/str is enough? from youtube, I can tell that they mostly invest in the HP + str/int but cant tell if they put in armor. Or maybe they do put armor but on pets that is emant for pet arena and not to carry around. not sure...

Comment

eskendal you have some pm here ty

Comment

Working...
                                X