[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 15th of November, beginning at 2:00 AM EDT (11:00 PM on the 14th for PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:
    • Razor Cliffs (S288), Silver Towers (S291), Frost Fell (S295), and Dark Marsh (S298) will be merging together.
    • Scarwood Forest (S300), Bloodfen Swamp (S303), Bleakmoor (S306), and Blood Isle (S309) will be merging together.
    • Wyvern Hills (S312), Valley of Fear (S316), and Greyhold (S319) will be merging together.
    • Scorched Hollow (S322), Obsidian Caves (S325), Foul Marsh (S328), and Frozen Fortress (S331) will be merging together.
    • Dead Cliff (S333), and Dragonshorn (S336) will be merging together.
    • Starcrest (S339), and Hallowed Fen (S342) will be merging together.
    • Crystal Plains (S345), and Silver Keep (S348) will be merging together.
    • Snowcrest (S351), and Scarlet Ridge (S353) will be merging together.
    • Ink Nether (S289), Grim Forest (S292), Tempest Plains (S296), and Westfall (S301) will be merging together.
    • Shadow Downs (S304), Blackstone (S307), Howling Hills (S310), and Black Moor (S313) will be merging together.
    • Silver Brook (S317), Wolfhaven (S320), Crimson Spire (S323), and Moonstone Swamp (S326) will be merging together.
    • Stormwall (S329), and Whistling Pines (S334) will be merging together.
    • Moondrift (S337), and Eerie Grotto (S340) will be merging together.
    • Chasm of Horrors (S343), and Frost Mountain (S346) will be merging together.
    • White Peak (S290), Stormcrag (S293), Druid's Grove (S297), and Parchstone (S299) will be merging together.
    • Shadowkeep (S302), Haunted Moor (S305), Fellspire (S308), and Ghost Wall (S311) will be merging together.
    • Gorgen Desert (S314), Morend (S318), Thresher Island (S321), and Hidden Grove (S324) will be merging together.
    • Stonerift (S327), Misthollow (S330), and Shadowfen (S335) will be merging together.
    • Forest Keep (S338), and Fiery Divide (S344) will be merging together.
    • Felwind (S347), and Twilight Temple (S350) will be merging together.
    • Feather Crest (S315), Crystal Mine (S332), and Bleak Canyon (S341) will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.
    Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    1. A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    2. Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.
    Guild Names:
    1. A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    2. Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    3. Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

We also have some special events and promotions just for the merged servers!

Activities

Log-in Pack

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge
    Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: All players level 30 and above may receive a special Log-in Pack, containing the following items:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 200,00 Daru
    • Bullhorn (Large) x1
    • Lvl. 5 Endurance Potion x2
    • Health Scroll x2
    • Insignia x400
    • Soul Crystal x30
    Note: This pack may only be claimed once.

EXP Blowout!

Duration: Ends at 23:59, the fifth day following the server merge

Description: Looking for that extra boost of experience to reach that next level? For a limited time only, receive huge EXP bonuses!
    • First 2 Days following server merge: Receive double EXP in multi-player and solo dungeons.
    • 3th - 5th Days following server merge: May complete 10 additional Bounty Quests (30 in total) per day.

Strength in Numbers

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge

Description: Think your guild has it all? Be showered with rewards if your guild finishes in the Top 3. Guild rankings are based on guild Battle Rating.

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    • All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru
    • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x30, Insignia x3,000

#2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    • All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru
    • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Insignia x1,000

#3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
    • All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru
    • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Insignia x500

Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
    • #1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x100,000
    • #2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x500, Kyanite x80,000
    • #3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x300, Kyanite x50,000
    • #4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x100, Kyanite x20,000
    Notes:
    • Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
    • All items are bound.

 
    Promotions

It Pays to Recharge!

Description: Thinking of purchasing some Balens? If you recharge within the first three days following the server merge, you will receive BONUS items. The bonus items are as follows:
    • Recharge 500 Balens: 50,000 Gold and Little Wings Gift Box x1
    • Recharge 1,000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru and Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x2
    • Recharge 2,000 Balens: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x3
    • Recharge 4,000 Balens: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2, Crypt Token x50
    • Recharge 10,000 Balens: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x3, Crypt Token x100 and Soul Crystal x50
    • Recharge 30,000 Balens: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x2, Crypt Token x200, Soul Crystal x100 and Skeleton Key x10
    • Recharge 50,000 Balens: 3,000,000 Gold, 1,500,000 Daru, Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x3, Crypt Token x400, Soul Crystal x200, Skeleton Key x20 and Underworld Steed Card x1

Note: Click this icon Click image for larger version

Name:	giftpack.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1741341 to claim your rewards after you've recharged.

Limited-Edition Item Sale!

Description: Various items will be on sale in the Shop, including Magic Boxes, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid Packs and Rename Cards! Items on sale will be:
    • Magic Box x1 - 65 Balens.
    • Lvl. 5 Crystaloid Pack - Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x10 - 159 Balens.
    • Covenant Emancipation - 199 Balens.

Epic Miraculous Shards (found in Magic Boxes) can be exchanged for the following items:
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x2
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x1
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-12-2013, 09:18 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hello stormaggedon..
    one question: with all the servers that have less then 50 guilds that even register in BR or have any rating, why would R2 keep making these new servers and merging them together rather then trying to fill those already here?
    Figured I would ask because it really does not make any sense. When you think about it, many would rather quit then join a new server and start over, especially those of us that have been here from the beginning. I tried going to another server, I quit there, came back to my 2 main servers (S16 and S111) and plan on staying there, as with most who are here. Just something that maybe R2 should think about since it seems the new servers are not up long before they have to merge them together.
    Last edited by karjen; 11-11-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Master S315 and S332 have marge around 3 weeks ago. why S341 not marge with 352, that better for all. bcs S341 and S352 almoust same time lounch and BR. Thanks

Comment

Stormaggedon, I know that I am not the only one that have this situation but my server is dying, we recently had a guild crash and the members went to 3 guilds, 1 is my guild, another is one a dying guild, and the 3rd is a guild I do not know of their status. My guild is the top guild, server and cross server, that is easily dominating the guild battles and that is, honestly, getting a little boring. We need some newer opponents that actually have us fight and have good fights week by week.

squirchy(s4)

Comment

its so unfair that u merging us[S341] with servers that are so much ahead of us both in time & strength :'(
          Last edited by dracx333; 11-11-2013, 10:14 PM.
          ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`(¯`•.•´¯)♥DracX♥(¯`•.•´¯) `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
          ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥S341-Familia♥.¸¸.•´¯`☆♥(¯`•.•´¯)♥

Comment

I also put my above reply in the Game Discussions feed

Comment

that's ridiculous 332 and 315 is too ahead of 341. its better to merge with 352 and 362 they were release on same week.

Comment

what is going on here ? S324(Hidden Grove) has already merged with another server. According to this info they will merge with 3 other servers now ? What the heck O.o

Comment

s235 needs one merger. tthere is no such thing as a unfair merger so live with it lol
                  Last edited by R22923622; 11-11-2013, 10:23 PM.
                  Love The Gamez

Comment

You guys are merging us with two servers which were already merged together. Just imagine how much ahead they are.

In those merged servers (332 & 315) there are more than 40 people with BR higher than 60k whereas our server only have 2 players near 60k.

You guys are doing a stupid ridiculous thing. How the hell are people in s341 suppose to have any chance in those circumstances ???

People will quit this game for sure.

I've seen people quitting servers because of your stupid mergers. And people will get tired of that soon. And they will quit this game soon.

Itz not like this is the only game like this. ******** is more or less same as wartune. Only the names are different. & they have better updates. And I will move to ******** if this keeps up & any1 who has any sense will too.

http://********.mmog.asia/

Comment

Stop the stupid merging Merge servers which are more less created around the same time

Comment

Originally posted by nadunrds View Post
                        You guys are merging us with two servers which were already merged together. Just imagine how much ahead they are.

In those merged servers (332 & 315) there are more than 40 people with BR higher than 60k whereas our server only have 2 players near 60k.

You guys are doing a stupid ridiculous thing. How the hell are people in s341 suppose to have any chance in those circumstances ???

People will quit this game for sure.

I've seen people quitting servers because of your stupid mergers. And people will get tired of that soon. And they will quit this game soon.

Itz not like this is the only game like this. ******** is more or less same as wartune. Only the names are different. & they have better updates. And I will move to ******** if this keeps up & any1 who has any sense will too.

http://********.mmog.asia/

Dude alot of people quitted exactly after the patch cause they found it ridiculous and with this merge stupidity i think they will continue to quit.. S324 had a merge like a month ago. Why do we need 3 more servers to join us ><

Comment

I am sorry, but there really is no need to complain about the mergers, we ended up with 8 or more servers together and we have had no problems where the inequality is concerned, s70 and them were out well before s111, 114 etc. and we survived. People are adaptable. We jumped servers before hand and new pretty much what was coming and made our plans, and for the most part, all are doing well. You have 3+ days go scouting and see what your optins are for merging your guilds with those coming together with the merge.

I only posted the above because it did not make sense to me to make all these new servers just to have to turn around and merge them together.

Comment

I'm glad you listened to merging fiery divide.
                            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

******* merge

Comment

Working...
                              X